Westindies2007 downloads (WI domestic career)

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am going to be focusing more on West Indies Competition teams.

Will post next to each name when something is complete.

West Indies Domestic Team - Special Thanks To Alberts
Barbados Badge

Guyana Badge
2v33h8y.jpg

Jamaica Badge
2eaj4li.jpg

Trinidad and Tobago Badge
214p0zq.jpg

Windward Island Badge
11vsirk.jpg

Leeward Island Badge
oiw1v5.jpg

Caribbean Piermier League - Special Thanks To Alberts
Antigua Hawksbills Badge

29likpy.jpg

Barbados Tridents Badge
hwjqxd.jpg

Guyana Amazon Warriors Badge
vfh6ah.jpg

Jamaica Tallawahs Badge

xdckgg.jpg

St Lucia Zouks Badge
2mwff5k.jpg

Trinidad and Tobago Red Steels Badge
1z6fkhc.jpg

Will be using the
teams. Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - PlanetCricket Forums

Will be working on Team Logos, sponsored. Haven't gotten use to the kits and stumps, but will try it once I finished the Logos and sponsors.

Last edited:

Alberts

International Coach
If you would like to use any of it, I've already done the team badges for the Caribbean Premier League and would more than happily whip up the domestic sides as well to help with this pack.

Here is thread: Alberts' Downloads

I would recommend a couple of things though. Firstly with the academy capabilities you can make all the teams as separate teams and direct people to your academy name download them, as well as use their own set of badges. This way there can be no conflicts with the Australian sides, which is likely to help with the number of people who would be interested in your pack. Basically there is no need to replace teams in this game. It's also worth noting that there's really no need to replace teams in this game as such.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
If you would like to use any of it, I've already done the team badges for the Caribbean Premier League and would more than happily whip up the domestic sides as well to help with this pack.

Here is thread: Alberts' Downloads

I would recommend a couple of things though. Firstly with the academy capabilities you can make all the teams as separate teams and direct people to your academy name download them, as well as use their own set of badges. This way there can be no conflicts with the Australian sides, which is likely to help with the number of people who would be interested in your pack. Basically there is no need to replace teams in this game. It's also worth noting that there's really no need to replace teams in this game as such.
Thanks for the Information , And yes i could use some Help with the Badges for CPL. Thanks.

Alberts

International Coach
This one includes the CPL badges: My badge pack

Their badges are:
Antigua Hawkbills: Logo_30
Barbados Tridents: ll_b
Guyana Amazon: logo_27
Jamaica Tallawags: logo_48
St Lucia Zouks: ll_a
T&T Red Steel: logo_35

I'd also check out this post by MattW:

MattW's post on badge names

It's best that we keep with a standard set, so if you want I can quickly whip up a pack with includes the West Indie Domestic sides (not the T20 ones), include it in another new pack and then post the given numbers on this thread and to be added to the standard set for the time being.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
This one includes the CPL badges: My badge pack

Their badges are:
Antigua Hawkbills: Logo_30
Barbados Tridents: ll_b
Guyana Amazon: logo_27
Jamaica Tallawags: logo_48
St Lucia Zouks: ll_a
T&T Red Steel: logo_35

I'd also check out this post by MattW:

MattW's post on badge names

It's best that we keep with a standard set, so if you want I can quickly whip up a pack with includes the West Indie Domestic sides (not the T20 ones), include it in another new pack and then post the given numbers on this thread and to be added to the standard set for the time being.
kk cool.
I had already made Barbados. not sure if i did it great, i have a problem with the logo on the shirt.

Attachments

• ui.rar
    120.8 KB · Views: 21

Alberts

International Coach
I'm going to try and clean the source files I found, as most of them are either very small, or not particularly high quality. I'll see what I can come up with.

Alberts

International Coach
This is what I think I'll use for them:

T&T: ll_t
Leeward: let_l
Guyana: ll_g
Windward: let_i
Barbados: ll_d
Jamaica: ll_j

Alberts

International Coach
I've finished the rest, quite a struggle to get even half decent source files. I can't even find anything for the CCC side, so no idea what to do there. At best I'm thinking of just using the the Windies badge as a placeholder for the time being, but if you can find a source image I'm more than happy to whip it up like the rest. Anyhow, I've attached the ones I've done here, you'll have to change the academy teams you've made to have the badges for a few (2 of them have them by default from what you made on the academy it seems).

Attachments

• Windies6.7z
    885.5 KB · Views: 54

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
I've finished the rest, quite a struggle to get even half decent source files. I can't even find anything for the CCC side, so no idea what to do there. At best I'm thinking of just using the the Windies badge as a placeholder for the time being, but if you can find a source image I'm more than happy to whip it up like the rest. Anyhow, I've attached the ones I've done here, you'll have to change the academy teams you've made to have the badges for a few (2 of them have them by default from what you made on the academy it seems).
Dont worry About CCC they have Drop out of the WI Competation starting From the Coming season

Alberts

International Coach
Dont worry About CCC they have Drop out of the WI Competation starting From the Coming season

How do the others look do you think? I tried to clean them a bit, and redid a couple of them, but it was quite hard to find decent source files.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
How do the others look do you think? I tried to clean them a bit, and redid a couple of them, but it was quite hard to find decent source files.
I will check it this Weekend, I really don't sit on my PC during the Week.

Westindies

Club Captain
Looks like we dont have proper team for westindies in game, many players are missing, westindies2007 can u please help on this :D

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Looks like we dont have proper team for westindies in game, many players are missing, westindies2007 can u please help on this :D
Download my Teams I will update and add more players in those line up.. plus I will update the team with the proper logo.

whufc85

Club Cricketer
is there a limacol cpl competition logo floating about anywhere?

Users who are viewing this thread