What can we actually do? ( All Formats )

ronaldo7777

PC Journalism Contest Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just wondering, does anyone know the limits that people can take the editing to?

Can we do animations? For example?

Last edited by a moderator:

kills999

Club Cricketer
As far as i know animations have not been edited in any cricket game so far, how ever i do agree tat AC09 needs som animation mods becoz the bowling actions and batting strokes are not realistic at all.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I don't think we can do anything about animations. Besides, I disagree - they're not perfect, but they do the job. Saying they're not realistic at all is being harsh in my view.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Just got the game!! very happy with it...

i get a lot of satisfaction from watching ponting bat in this game, his shots have been delightfully recreated in this game, look exactly like they do in real life, especially cuts, square/cover/square drives and pulls....

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Just got the game!! very happy with it...

i get a lot of satisfaction from watching ponting bat in this game, his shots have been delightfully recreated in this game, look exactly like they do in real life, especially cuts, square/cover/square drives and pulls....

Finally, someone talking sense about the animations! There is nothing wrong with them. When I think of some of EA's efforts, such as that pathetic backward defensive animation, it annoys me a bit to see people moaning about the animations in this game.

ronaldo7777

PC Journalism Contest Winner
For the record, I wasn't moaning about the animations - far from it.

I was just wondering whether people would be able to create bowler specific bowling animations.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
For the record, I wasn't moaning about the animations - far from it.

I was just wondering whether people would be able to create bowler specific bowling animations.

I didn't mean you. :)

I don't think we can create bowler specific animations.

Cricketiswin

Club Cricketer
Guys please replace the boring menu music with kasabian song. Also we may change the 20 20 boundary songs if they are easy to replace ? And the ***est of appeal sound
" Ooooooooooziieeeee " :laugh

Country logo's
Atleaset the game will sound/look a little better lol

anup.cristi

School Cricketer
Guys y cant u make a original kits of all teams plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:crying if u do so i'll be very happy plz:hpraise

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Guys please replace the boring menu music with kasabian song. Also we may change the 20 20 boundary songs if they are easy to replace ? And the ***est of appeal sound
" Ooooooooooziieeeee " :laugh

Country logo's
Atleaset the game will sound/look a little better lol

No, replace it with some decent cricket theme music. The BBC's theme will do for the English theme, for example.

Guys y cant u make a original kits of all teams plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:crying if u do so i'll be very happy plz:hpraise

Right now, there's no way to get them in the game.

scifa

School Cricketer
Can you make new faces I mean in New Zealand Vettoris face is nothing like it should be :(

locherbread

School Cricketer
Is it possible to add new teams, absolutely gutted Scotland were dropped from BLI, I know we ain't no great shakes but in my opinion of any sports game the more teams/players we can use the better...

piyumy

School Cricketer
AC09 is telling me that BLIC 2007 is Good. :help And EAC07 Better then BLIC07. :hpraise and Best is coming soon. :banana2 and may be one from the up coming list. :happy

CR - Cricket Revolution (this one has more chances) :D
CL - Cricket Life (look-a-like EAC07) :doh
TC10 - Trin Cricket 10 (look-a-like EAC07) :doh
EA's Next Version (guess) :eek:

waiting for CR, coming this month. :)

piyumy added 17 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

If EA make cricket just like they making fifa then its whole new story for cricket.

3D Grass : FIFA 09 - Wanted in Cricket
Be A Pro Mode : FIFA 09 - Wanted Very Soon
Domestic Teams : First-Class Cricket teams from all nations
Region Series Mode (EURO CUP, EPL) : FIFA 09 - T20 World Cup, Champions Trophy, Test Series World Cup, IPL, Domestic T20, ODI & Test Matches
Customization Player Creation : FIFA 09 - Wanted Badly
Celebration after matches & in-game celebration : FIFA 09 - in cricket, we have too much limited.
Rule Modification (Card Ignorance): FIFA 09 - Wanted option for LBW to turn On * Off

piyumy

School Cricketer
Ashes Cricket 2009 Pros & Cons

Pros :
1. Graphics : Better then Previous Release (BLIC 2007)
2. Overlays : Good with Stats (Nice Player Meters)
3. Bowling : Informative (Delivery Reviews)

Cons :
1. No 3rd Umpire : Even after seen replay field umpire gives decision. its better that 1st, field umpire give decision then show replay that he has given right or wrong decision. just like earlier days, when there is no 3rd umpire.

2. Runout Bug : its game looser for cpu team & user dont like this kind of bug in final version.

3. Fielding : Catching & throwing is a mess here.

4. Batting : Auto Footwork makes jokes sometime. Too much edging to keeper & slips. more wicket taker in spin bowling.

5. Bowling : Yes, can't change bowl position after ball release from hand. that we can do in blic 2005/2007 versions. Reverse swing cannot use in small overs games, as it require some special ball condition plus bowler special rating. No special deliveries as bowler becomes fearless.

6. Commentry : Same old fashion no new change whatsoever. Don't know why?

7. Animation : Emotion less. No face express when hitting six or four. no eyebrow raising or slugging. no small fights in tight matches. no crowd animation like in real matches. add wave, peoples does to much in stadium, this one is my fav. roar, scream, shouts, boooo, all this is missing. Teams flag's, six & fours signs. various hats people wears at matches. better camera work. make it like films or racing games or freeflow.

8. No Profile : there is no profile to save. select your theme (no good combination of colors, most of)

9. Customization : Very limited. (its like , you have but, no use)

10. Development : they didn't found or tried to change the bugs in their cricket game.

Users who are viewing this thread