What games have you been playing recently?

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
everyone should play iracing, stock car extreme and dirt rally. the former is rather expensive i'll admit being an mmo; but the latter is currently dirt cheap (pardon the pun) and the former is always comparatively cheap and all three are possibly the three best racing sims around at the moment.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Age of Empires 2 HD is £2.99 on Steam (80% off) until the 1st of December - yous all should buy it because its one of the best games ever made

Also then you could play online with me, and win because I'm terrible

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i'll shop during the winter sale. Hopefully they'll have it on again

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Age of Empires 2 HD is £2.99 on Steam (80% off) until the 1st of December - yous all should buy it because its one of the best games ever made

Also then you could play online with me, and win because I'm terrible
Does this game have in-game purchases which affects the gameplay/speed ?

Last edited:

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
No; it does have DLC but its basically an old-fashioned expansion pack that adds more civilisations and campaigns rather than something the . You can play the DLC online if you join a game that is using it, but you're limited to a small amount of civs. All in all, I think its very fair. Certainly the best RTS game I've ever played

i'll shop during the winter sale. Hopefully they'll have it on again

add me as a friend on Steam, and I'll gift it to you. It'll be on sale again, but I don't think it'll won't be 80% off

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
No; it does have DLC but its basically an old-fashioned expansion pack that adds more civilisations and campaigns rather than something the . You can play the DLC online if you join a game that is using it, but you're limited to a small amount of civs. All in all, I think its very fair. Certainly the best RTS game I've ever playe

Okay. I will buy it before Dec 1. Need to activate the International transactions.

Thanks for the info.:)

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
No; it does have DLC but its basically an old-fashioned expansion pack that adds more civilisations and campaigns rather than something the . You can play the DLC online if you join a game that is using it, but you're limited to a small amount of civs. All in all, I think its very fair. Certainly the best RTS game I've ever played

Guess what we can play the game in few days. A friend of mine just gifted me the Age of Empires Legacy Bundle. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448899682][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wish they made AOE for mac. :(
You have windows on it. Be ready for some action. ;)

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
I wish they made AOE for mac. :(

There are ways to get HD to work on a Mac but its complicated and doesn't let you play online, and that's the whole point of the game IMO

Guess what we can play the game in few days. A friend of mine just gifted me the Age of Empires Legacy Bundle. :)

I can't wait for the sweet Celts vs Indians action

Users who are viewing this thread