What games have you been playing recently?

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
All COD games have campaign that won't last over over 15 hours, it's a waste if you're buying them for single-player. Most people buy it only for the multi-player.

You should look for games like Witcher 3, MGSV TPP that offer over 100 hours of gameplay if single player experience is what is important to you.
Thanks i once bought COD4 Multiplayer then i tried to play many times and it wouldnt work so i dont buy'em now
^^^What^do^you ^^mean> ^^^^^^^

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Browsing a shopkeepers DVDs couldn't find any action instead found 10 racing games

Elyn Saks

School Cricketer
Uncharted 4 and beyond
search

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks i once bought COD4 Multiplayer then i tried to play many times and it wouldnt work so i dont buy'em now

^^^What^do^you ^^mean> ^^^^^^^
Yeah and Metal Gear is what I meant as mentioned above.

Browsing a shopkeepers DVDs couldn't find any action instead found 10 racing games
You should try Amazon or other online websites, they pretty much have all PC games. If in India, go for Amazon as they have faster delivery options and on the basis of my personal experience.. I'd say they're far better.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone played Uncharted 4 yet? Quality game with a great story line almost as good as Last of Us.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have been playing Far Cry 3 once again. I have played it for almost 40 hours since re-installing it and I'm not even getting bored.

Users who are viewing this thread