What is Battrick?

Poor evertonfan. He's started of with a rubbish team. He's got a player called David Dunn, though! :p

All you newbies, a good place to visit is in my thread...
Feel free to ask questions there and marvell at my tactical genius :)

GrayNicolls said:
Poor evertonfan. He's started of with a rubbish team. He's got a player called David Dunn, though! :p

How did you know i'd take that username? ;)

there r many experienced guys here who can really help u.
There is a thread with mentors help or something post any question there and u will get pretty good answers.
If u want to get help contact any of the following experienced members
Zorax (my mentor too)
Adarsh
Briggsey
Ste
Pakcrickter
and i can help too.

Well, just registered in battrick and i am totally new to this :) Also i have been put into wait for 48 hours as per the mail i got after registering! So very eager to explore this new game for me! ;)

aussie1st said:
Good to see you trying this out, you should enjoy it :)

Thanks! Just now got my team :)

Also one doubt i have, dont knw which thread to ask, so i am asking here itself.

* Shd we(managers) be there when the match is progressing? becos i came to knw from the fixtures that my match is on, " 09/02/2007 " which is a weekday!

no not at all necessary that you be online, but if you want to read and enjoy the commentry then you will have to...

P.S. Hey aussie i think you finally have an opponent to defeat

surendar said:
Thanks! Just now got my team :)

Also one doubt i have, dont knw which thread to ask, so i am asking here itself.

* Shd we(managers) be there when the match is progressing? becos i came to knw from the fixtures that my match is on, " 09/02/2007 " which is a weekday!

Well it's basically the weekend really :p Usually starts at about 2pm local time.

Lol I don't know Voldy my bowling is down the toilet currently.

The match-time can be viewed by clicking on the fixture! The commentary is quite entertaining, for the first few times! :)

Users who are viewing this thread