What System/Console will you get Ashes 2009 for?

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
And Why?

I've already pre-ordered my copy from PLAY.com for the PS3.

This is because this is the first cricket game for the PS3 and the graphics will be better than a PC. Also, there is an edit mode on the PS3 this year.

This is part of my theory as to why there are load more patches for C07 than BLIC2007. More PC (personal computer not planetcricket) users.
It seems that most people will be getting AC09 on Xbox360 or PS3 where they can't patch their games or play against PC users.

I will get it for my beloved PS3 and not Xbox 360, primarily because all of my friends got the PS3 :)

PS3 cause its the only version that will work in the US. Not getting it on PC because id rather play on my HDTV.

Well,cant get on 360 because its region locked,Ps3 version is expensive,so will wait and see if PC version has good online play then get on pc,otherwise get some more money to buy for ps3.
Any one knows how will we play online on pc,through gamespy or some other way

I have already pre-ordered one for ps3. May be I will buy the PC version too but not sure about that right now.

PC.

Reason: The game can be modded for it. Knowing history of cricket games this is basic requirement.

Users who are viewing this thread