What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Received this baby yesterday!

551560_540323459351908_563908663_n.jpg

Have you been able to use it enough to have a say on it? I'd love to hear one before deciding for or against it..

I have been using this phone since the time I received it. I have now about 40+ apps installed which are overall over 8 GB size (Yeah that includes high demanding 3D games) and I must say this phone has changed my thinking over Micromax. I haven't faced lag while multi-tasking even with 3D games running in background. It runs flawless and smooth. The display is indeed sharp and bright as it should on HD screen. Only thing which I haven't tested enough is Camera but the pics I have clicked aren't that bad too. Overall this phone is definitely better than Galaxy Grand. The Quad-Core processor makes it complete package you can get under Rs 15,000.

I have been using this phone since the time I received it. I have now about 40+ apps installed which are overall over 8 GB size (Yeah that includes high demanding 3D games) and I must say this phone has changed my thinking over Micromax. I haven't faced lag while multi-tasking even with 3D games running in background. It runs flawless and smooth. The display is indeed sharp and bright as it should on HD screen. Only thing which I haven't tested enough is Camera but the pics I have clicked aren't that bad too. Overall this phone is definitely better than Galaxy Grand. The Quad-Core processor makes it complete package you can get under Rs 15,000.

and the battery backup?

I completely agree. A friend uses Canvas HD and it's amazingly good for this price. I had once used it for some hours and it seemed nothing less than a high end Android phone. I'll add to what Friend863 said, the camera is pretty good too. The pictures are good enough to even view on a 1080p full HD TV. What else does one need at this price?

Performances wise also this phone is pretty good. Yes, you may sometimes face some minor issues but they don't affect the overall usability of the phone much.

And yes, in my opinion if one doesn't really worry or care about the brand then the Canvas HD is certainly miles ahead than the Galaxy Grand.

The only thing which lacks in Micromax devices is that the chances of future upgrades are less. Meaning, it's unlikely that the Canvas HD may get 4.2 or the rumored 4.3 officially, but the Galaxy Grand mostly will. But the brighter side is that you can always root your phone and install custom ROMs if available, so this point shouldn't really affect the decision.
But Canvas 2 recently got the Jellybean upgrade, which clearly indicates that Micromax is slowly working towards providing periodic updates too.

I'd really like to hear about this phone after a couple months since you're using.
Always have people complaining about Micromax's performance, which they say, overshadow's the brilliant specs after some time. That is a dull part which I have personally seen while using it. Love to know about this one though.

Bought this today:
gsmarena_001.jpg

Xperia E.
I too bought a Sony Xperia smartphone,week ago.
Sony Xperia Miro:
xperia-miro.jpg

Its screen resolution which is 320*480 is the only flaw,IMO.It's pretty smooth and can run high-end games like FIFA 12 smoothly without any lag.Front camera is fine and the primary camera is good.Its funny how high-end games like say Gangstar/Fifa works pretty smooth and a famous game called Subway Surf whose size is around 25mb freezes most of the time and doesn't work well.Anyways,its a really good phone and I'm pretty much liking it.Thought,very less people buy phones of Sony these days as compared to companies like Samsung.

Bought fridge- samsung single door to and given to my cousin as a marriage gift.

Users who are viewing this thread