when it will release in pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay the guys the game will be here in 22nd of august in Pakistan. 100% confirmed

again i am telling you it will be here on 22nd aug.

okay the guys the game will be here in 22nd of august in Pakistan. 100% confirmed

again i am telling you it will be here on 22nd aug.

I believe you man I believe you.... just don't be wrong... and tell us where did u get the news from..?

hi guys das any off you guy's know when will the PC be relesed in Sri lanka

no man sorry! this thread looks onto the MUCH AWAITED RELEASE of BLIC 2005 on PC in Pakistan. We really want this game on pc, crazily!

the problem which causes the late release of blic 2005 in pc is....

there are only 3 ways by which local shopkeepers get any soft/games..

1. big dealers get one original copy and make cd-r's (no one taking risk because of anti-piracy act)

2. big dealers import cds/dvds from malaysia/dubai/china (dealers are arrested)

3.the 3rd and last way from where they are getting soft/games from these days is internet, and the bad news is that there is no site offering blick 2005 pc download.

when these problems get solved u will surely get the game

you are right but can you tell me how to managed to release ps versions so early?

awara_ladka said:
3.the 3rd and last way from where they are getting soft/games from these days is internet, and the bad news is that there is no site offering blick 2005 pc download.

PLease read the forum rules, encouraging illegal means to obtain the game is strictly offensive.

the problem which causes the late release of blic 2005 in pc is....

there are only 3 ways by which local shopkeepers get any soft/games..

1. big dealers get one original copy and make cd-r's (no one taking risk because of anti-piracy act)

2. big dealers import cds/dvds from malaysia/dubai/china (dealers are arrested)

wasnt that a problem with EA cricket? how did that game arrived in Pakistan?
and I dont think that Pakistan has anti-piracy policy. Agar yeh policy hoti to har shopkeeper arrest ho jata.

It is out in pakistan, the pc version may not have a chance.

why you are putting may when there is no chance in the hell.Do any one has a way to get the game with out credit the i mean that the money will be paid after the delivery

thanku for pointing the forum rules asjad...sorry for previous and forgive me for this one.

jewelthief EA cricket 2005 was arrived pakistan by 3rd way and for ur information there is an anti piracy act in pakistan and as the law defined
noone in pakistan can import any illegal digital media and copying of any digital media is cunduct as crime.(the law is still in consideration process because of rapidly growing IT industry)..

i think the blic 2005 is must be available at chenone(karachi) or places where u can get original cds/dvds. there are many in karachi and when u find one plz tell me because my nephews are going to kill me because im helpless to get this game for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread