• PES 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PES 1

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Which has been the best Pro Evolution Soccer Title?

No point to this thread really, it will just turn into another 'Fifa 07 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 6'. Loads of rants bitching at each other about someone's opinion.

Lol. Its got nothing to do with being cricket fans or thinking newer=better. I seriously believe that PES 6 is a better game than Pes 5. Sorry if it dissagrees with your opinion, which is obviously right ¬¬, but it is what i feel. It is my opinion after all. I have nothing against you thinking Pes 5 is better, as its your opinion but my opinion is still that Pes 6 is better.

I don't have to explain my reasons because they'll be disagreed with no matter what, but I prefer PES6. It's just the best one in my opinion. As Vincent Vega says in Pulp Fiction, it's the "little differences" that make it better.

The only decent game in the PES series for me was PES4, which I had on PS2. It didn't have so much of a foreign feeling as all it's sequels.

PES1. The commentarys on another level

PES1 was a legend! I loved the commentary on that one. Puts Brackley and Hansen to shame.

And is it just me who thinks that it isn't actually Brackley and Hansen and instead being a really poor impressionist?

No point to this thread really, it will just turn into another 'Fifa 07 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 6'. Loads of rants bitching at each other about someone's opinion.

Why bother? Just to try and prove me wrong?
I already know people on here will prefer 6 because most are cricket fans or just think newer is better.

Better than comparing Pro v Pro in the Fifa v Pro thread

ISS on Nintendo 64. Yum! That's when I stopped playing Fifa. ISS was a brilliant game

Users who are viewing this thread