Wishlist for next Trailer

Gurjot95

National Board President
I think we should let Ross know what most of us would like to see in the next trailer (probably a launch trailer). This won't necessary make it but it's always good to share your thoughts.

I would want -
More classic and elegant shots (including bat touching ball sound) such as cover drive in the gameplay video instead of unorthodox lofted shots since they don't look good to watch as in real life. Leave these shots for surprise when we play the game ourselves.

Demonstration of Career Mode with a player walking on a field with the sound of commentary and batting/bowling using First Person Camera.

Demonstration of Features such as Cricket Academy, DRS, Online, Nets etc.

A gameplay sequence from the beginning of bowler's run up to the end of shot. This way, it will cover all the important parts such as bowling action, delivery, release timing and camera angle. You may turn the HUD off since it won't be a gameplay trailer but I just want to see how the bowling looks like.

Celebrations and maybe a quick look at all the stadiums present.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
To be honest I'd like to see a small nick to slip caught. It's the kind of small thing that I've yet to see done well in a cricket game.

christy_lenin

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would like to see how the stamina system works and running between wickets (walk, run, jog, sprint) and first person view as slip fielder in career mode .............

sahilnatu

Club Captain
A bit more focus on the bowling side of things. The screens and the video have been batsman centric. Something like a ball of the century or a perfect yorker with the batsman caught plumb in front of the wicket, all these from the standard broadcast view or from the bowler's side view.

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I would love to see Adam Gilchrist bowling an over :)

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe captain consulting his team before going for DRS.
Fielder diving full length to take a catch. :thumbs

kunalchdha

School Cricketer
Upper Cut by sachin tendular like he did agaisnt shoib akhtar in WC 2003 ..INDO -PAK game

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
To be honest I'd like to see a small nick to slip caught. It's the kind of small thing that I've yet to see done well in a cricket game.

I'm pretty sure I saw some of those in AC09 Patch 2 PC. Which makes it even more of a shame that AC13 seems to have got it so disastrously wrong.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Lol....where should i start?

Something all of us are waiting for...myself in the video.....after scoring a century.

Moving along...

1. A fielder pulling the ball back with a dive right at the boundary ropes
2. An faint edge to the keeper with everyone appealing and the umpire turning it down with the fielding team going for drs.
3. Century celebration as mentioned above with anyone
4. Nets
5. Career mode introduction for the people outside this forum.
6. You guys are much more knowledgable but i would like the beginning and the end of the trailer music free with one getting bowled while the other showing a proper shot with winning run getting scored so that we can hear both kinds of sound.
7. Broadcast views with or without the scorecard showing.
8. Running between the wickets in different speed.

That is all for now. These are all my wishlists not for just the upcoming trailer but for all the upcoming ones.

Users who are viewing this thread