World Cup 2003 TV Patch

It came on TenSports in Pakistan, and by the way, i think u shud release it without logo, and then ppl can add watever logo they wish to

Top stuff! Looks great, can't wait till it comes out. I think you should make two versions of it, with the logo and without it. The people can pick which ever one they want.

Excellent Tv patch mate!!! Some quality work. I think now you should release it... it looks great with logo and without logo so release two versions of it as cheaterr said. :) Loads of rep in your way for brilliant work. :cheers

exellent work there mate.....looks wonderful and just as everyones saying release different logos as tga files and then we can put them in

anybody know where i can download the Umpire with the red shirt?

I am really overwhelmed by so many positive responses and reps in just a single day. I promise you that the patch will come out soon, but before that I want your feedbacks from the screenshots so that I release the best version first up instead of releasing different versions.
Well guys here is what most of you might want.. STAR SPORTS logo.

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-05-07 14-51-09-18.jpg
    Cricket2004 2005-05-07 14-51-09-18.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 229
sunsamrat1980 said:
I am really overwhelmed by so many positive responses and reps in just a single day. I promise you that the patch will come out soon, but before that I want your feedbacks from the screenshots so that I release the best version first up instead of releasing different versions.
Well guys here is what most of you might want.. STAR SPORTS logo.

gret work. for the logo you can consider releasing different versions like Star, Sky, Fox etc as people would like to the the local broadcaster there. Or you can simple release with "Live". keep it up.
:clap

sohail said:
anybody know where i can download the Umpire with the red shirt?
Well apparently i made that. It comes with Blue pants as well.

Download Here

Was made by me in 9th Nov 2004.

Users who are viewing this thread