World Most Dangerous Country

World Most Dangerous Country?

• Total voters

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I knew many would say that Pakistan is the most dangerous country. It is true that terrorists attacks are increasing day by day but there are many countries which are even 100 times more dangerous than Pakistan. I think its Somalia or Afghanistan.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think it depends who you are, if you're a black person then there are some parts of Eastern Europe where you would never want to go, if you're white then you are likely going to be targeted in a lot of third world countrys. And of course if you're Graham Souness and you go to Turkey you will be killed.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It all depends on the country you live.
But if I can think as being neutral, i guess Somalia is the most dangerous country currently, followed by Afghanistan and certain areas of Pakistan.

york my big toe

School Cricketer
Well in those times Germany, England and Russia were the most dangerous countrys

Not quite true, England was fairly safe all through the war, Germany was also safe up until 1944 when things for the want of better words " went t*ts up "

And of course if you're Graham Souness and you go to Turkey you will be killed.

Great stuff.

Radaga

International Coach
has anyone here been to tasmania? that's a pretty scary place- crazy savages hahaha :p

york my big toe

School Cricketer
every muslim country is dangerous for the BNP...even UK is dangerous for them

Not sure if that is true, try most local boozers, work places, etc and anywhere where British people talk openly amongst each other and you will find the BNP are very much supported and protected within there communities, its not nice to say this, buts its true, esp in working class enviroments, I hear it all the time.
I think the way the political climate is at the moment as well, I dont think they are scared, I think they are gaining numbers which is concerning to say the least.

Sureshot

Executive member
They are stronger up north, where they felt let down by labour, and couldn't vote for the Tories. They are still a small time party who will never get in to power.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
the BNP will never be success
Because muslims are the type of people that don't take crap from anyone..as you can see when they throw a egg at the leader:D.
Plus they hate everyone who is not White, British and Christians

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I despise the BNP, even though I would be allowed to stay if they were in power.

P

pcfan123

the BNP will never be success
Because muslims are the type of people that don't take crap from anyone..as you can see when they throw a egg at the leader:D.
Plus they hate everyone who is not White, British and Christians

Throwing eggs will not accomplish anything.

BNP does not hate non-whites.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread