World Premier League? T30 Championship Season 8

Hi BCV Take care of your health.I will PM you my Lineup..

Sorry guys I was unable to come online for two days.Seeing my performance as manager of PP an reputed IT company has Provided me a job offer with pay of 2.4L in Training and 3.0L after that..I am happy..
Hope my team too gets good news like that..Yesterday night I gave a big bash to my team and all players have confirmed that they will bring back the cup in style..:happy:happy:)

Hi BCV Take care of your health.I will PM you my Lineup..

Sorry guys I was unable to come online for two days.Seeing my performance as manager of PP an reputed IT company has Provided me a job offer with pay of 2.4L in Training and 3.0L after that..I am happy..
Hope my team too gets good news like that..Yesterday night I gave a big bash to my team and all players have confirmed that they will bring back the cup in style..:happy:happy:)

Congratulations Sashi.

And BCV, I will go with the same line-up.

SEMI-FINAL-1

RAPID REDS vs VIOLENT VIOLETS at Feroz Shah Kotla,New Delhi, India

PITCH
Very dry! A typical Kotla track

TOSS
Violent Violets win the toss and choose to bat first.

SCORECARD

sf1z.jpg

Last edited:
Hi BCVs how r u now, Congrats Sashi .Well done boys good to be back in finals again.Hope to lift the Trophy tomo.Well played Yudi.:)

my team

1.hayden
2.gayle(6)
3.sangakarra(wk)
4.kohli(c)
5.shakib al hasan(4)
6.g.vignesh
7.l.simmons
8.m.johnson(3)
9.dil du preez(5)
10.ben laughlin(2)
11.s.tanvir(1)

Congratulations to the Violents. Also honours to the Reds who have fought hard every match they have played.

haha great job bcvs, I'm hoping to get Cricket 07 soon and I was just wondering if there is a WPL download Patch?

Well,i don't think so mate,unless someone can make it on our behalf.
I have no problems with that.I'm pretty poor at making patches.:D

Users who are viewing this thread