That is my biggest fear! My prediction

Australia wins the toss and elects to bowl first

India - 243 all out
Australia - 373 all out
India - 175 all out
Australia - 45/1

Indian fan's agony continues...
Might swap the teams? ;)
They ran 3 when Vada pao was fielding... Even better than shami's feisty off cutter

Taking nothing away from the importance of this much this is a fantatsic warm-up for those of us looking foirward to the Ashes series. Great to have a look at the Aussie batting line-up in these conditions. If England are going to win this series it has to be from their batting more than their bowling in mu humble opinion.

I think India might have the upper hand here. Great viewing.

I don’t like the axing of Ashwin here when he was arguably our best bowler in the last final. Jadeja should have just played as a batter providing a few overs when/if needed.

Don’t think the fourth pacer will be worth it but let us see, I haven’t looked at the pitch and weather conditions well enough to know if it was a good or bad move.

I don’t like the axing of Ashwin here when he was arguably our best bowler in the last final. Jadeja should have just played as a batter providing a few overs when/if needed.

Don’t think the fourth pacer will be worth it but let us see, I haven’t looked at the pitch and weather conditions well enough to know if it was a good or bad move.
I somehow feel not having Ashwin might harm IND during 3rd innings. Could've easily play Ashwin in place of Umesh! Already leaking runs :(

Warner averages 26 in England. 37 not out. India has already lost.
So you are saying that even if he makes 52 in this innings and we get him on a duck in the next innings there is still a chance?

So you are saying that even if he makes 52 in this innings and we get him on a duck in the next innings there is still a chance?
Gut says we'll soon see his back... :lol

Warner averages 26 in England. 37 not out. India has already lost.
2015 Warner was good though (5 half centuries & 1 century in 9 innings), Hopefully that Warner shows up here.

Warner actually looking like a test batter here.

Users who are viewing this thread