Wrestling thread

i think kane is covering up for what he did to the undertaker, and taker will return before summerslam, and expose what kane did, and they will have a match at summerslam, lets hope for an inferno

Wouldn't mind seeing an inferno match and the last match was pretty long ago. So, yeah. And how many times must do they want to keep changing the RAW General Manager in a year? 100 times? >.<

its rediculous how much they change it. think back the days when mick foley was doing a great job as commissioner, they need somebody with that sort of charisma, and cant be pushed around

This is what Khali said when asked about what he thinks of Nxeus "I don't know what Nexus is" :p

Wouldn't mind seeing an inferno match and the last match was pretty long ago. So, yeah. And how many times must do they want to keep changing the RAW General Manager in a year? 100 times? >.<

its rediculous how much they change it. think back the days when mick foley was doing a great job as commissioner, they need somebody with that sort of charisma, and cant be pushed around

Are you watching RAW right now? For those who aren't, I've got a huge spoiler based on something in one of the E-General Manager's emails. It can be only one man...

...and that's the bottom line, because the General Manager says so!

For those of us who have been watching WWE for a long time, let's hope that it is him, because that'll make RAW very interesting...

Are you watching RAW right now? For those who aren't, I've got a huge spoiler based on something in one of the E-General Manager's emails. It can be only one man...

...and that's the bottom line, because the General Manager says so!

For those of us who have been watching WWE for a long time, let's hope that it is him, because that'll make RAW very interesting...

I have been watching WWE for more than 10 years and judging by that email on RAW, it is pretty obvious who is that unless it's a trick by WWE to attract the fans' interest.

The Miz wins the Raw Money in the Bank ladder match. Well it should have been Randy Orton because he was just awesome in the match giving RKO's from anywhere for fun. Kane wins the Smackdown MITBLM and straightaway cashes it in against Rey Mysterio and wins the Heavyweight Championship. In the main event match Sheamus - with some help of Nexus - defeats Cena in a steel cage match. Sheamus was completely dominating the game but Cena made Sheamus tap out with the help of STF but the referee was knocked down and so it didnt count.

I wanted Orton to win MITB The Miz already has a title what is happening with him now then?

Money in the Bank was a great PPV (and it was free) - how can you go wrong with two MiTB matches - it's impossible for them to be dull! Glad Kane won - I think it'll be amusing him being the Champion. Can't bloody stand The Miz - I wanted Big Show to win.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Rumours have it that The Rock or HBK are the new Raw GM.

I'd love to see the Rock as the new GM. HBK would probably work as well.

I have been watching WWE for more than 10 years and judging by that email on RAW, it is pretty obvious who is that unless it's a trick by WWE to attract the fans' interest.

I'm sure it's (him). :)

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

I wanted Orton to win MITB The Miz already has a title what is happening with him now then?

Good thing Nexus showed up at the end of the night, otherwise that prat The Miz would've cashed in on the winner, and we'd never hear the end of it!
I want to see another stipulation where if the Miz loses a match, he has to say 'I'm the Miz! And I'm Awful!' It happened a while back, but he spoiled it by winning the damn match!

Smackdown MIB match was better than Raw one. This is my favorite match type in WWE.

MITB was a pretty entertaining. Both matches were better than the one at this Wrestlemania.

Can't bloody stand The Miz - I wanted Big Show to win.
:what
Big Show wasn't even in the same match as The Miz.

I think The Miz was the most deserving to win the Raw MITB out of all the 8 contestants. Edge, Orton and Jericho are almost always in the contention for the title even without the MITB contract so it doesn't make sense to give it to them. Mark Henry was just a filler, DiBiase isn't as over to get a title shot and they've only started pushing Bourne recently. It was between Morrison and Miz. Morrison is horrible on the mic, and while he is generally good in the ring, his finisher doesn't even connect properly.

Users who are viewing this thread