Votes: 23 17.7%
  • ok

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • worst

Votes: 17 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Busy my friend.Should i post 1 team's kitbags whenever i'm done with it? 4 are already done.I won't do KKR as biggs already did it!I mean to say 1 at a time,not as a kitpack.Also my game is dead now :(

Can u make the Mumbai Indian IPL kit ?? I see u have a kitbag coming soon...!
What are the best replacements we can make
I have made the other 4 teams like codemasters XI and transmission XI into the ipl teams and made WI into CSK.....................

HQ GN Powerbow & Adidas Incurza 2012

Hello guys! I'm not back....
These bats were made by me some time ago for C2k7,had the .psd so converted it for AC09.HQ bats,made from scratch.Sorry can't provide previews as my game isn't working since months.
Releasing many more unreleased stuffs,stay tuned...
Enjoy!
Download Attached below

Attachments

• adidas_incruza_2012%by%yash.rar
    179.7 KB · Views: 122
  • GN_powerbow%by%yash.rar
    284.3 KB · Views: 105
HQ BBL kits -Sydney Thunders & Melbourne Stars

HQ BBL kits -Sydney Thunders & Melbourne Stars Released
Were made long time ago...
DOWNLOAD ATTACHED
Enjoy!

Attachments

• HQ_Melbourne_Stars_kit%by%yash.rar
    834.2 KB · Views: 127
  • HQ_sydney thundrz_kit%by%yash.rar
    617.5 KB · Views: 100
  • sydneythunderzmelbourne.png
    sydneythunderzmelbourne.png
    341 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by a moderator:
Have done four IPL 5 teams Kitbag..Anyone wanna help me with the previews?
Would be great if someone helps me here...

when will you release or preview the ipl kitbags ?
As said,the game doesn't works in my pc anymore.I enjoyed the game for more than a year on my pc.
So for kitmaking i make the kit then i've to check it ingame.So i can hardly make kits.Can you help me with previews? Post here if you can. Check out the ipl kitbag in my c2k7 thread,you'll know the quality.I've worked alot on those kits,would be great if you help me.:)
PS- Not happy with the response.Bats are made from scratch,kits are HQ,still nobody cares to comment.

PS- Not happy with the response.Bats are made from scratch,kits are HQ,still nobody cares to comment.

Heh, welcome to my world bro! Stars Kit looked good (just downloaded the file, haven't looked in-game) Unfortunately, I haven't got time at the moment to load up the kits and screen-grab em, otherwise I would but just busy at the moment. Flick a PM to Aggz, he's got time on his hands... He owes me a few favors, get him to do the previews for you :yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread