Your Favourite TV Channels

Disney rules! Its got Suite Life of Zack and cody and Emperors new school. That Hannah Montanna show is pretty funny sometimes too :p

:| Geez, you're still a 5 year old at heart aren't you? :noway

Not everyone can be Peter Pan.

:| Geez, you're still a 5 year old at heart aren't you? :noway

Not everyone can be Peter Pan.

Have you watched those shows?

Pure class, but not as good as Spongebob. Their ideas are Class!

"What attracks a Sea Rhinorsours attack?" - Squidward

"A sea Bear attack" "Good thing we are all wearing our anti Sea Rhinourous undergarments, aye squidward?" - Spongebob

Squidward moans (he had just got a attacked by a sear bear andhe doesn't have his undergarments.... you need to see it. So funny! An anti sear bear circle keeps it away. PURE CLASS!)

Cricket's greatest Upsets is the best show on Star Cricket.....

Mostly it show the AUS vs RSA 12th march 2006 match

438 runs.................

Australia vicotrious is also gr8

Lethal Lee...............I got now words for this gr8 show

Matara Mauler-All about Jayasuriya

SUper Centuries---Gr8 tons of Tendulkar,Ponting.....

India glorious best episode--India vs England Natwest series 2002 final

India chased 345

shubhrayu added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

But all channels I watch are fools because none off them have made a show on Gilchrist what a shame..........

It is, I love Spongebob. The humour is quite amazingly funny for a kids show.

i am shocked! :eek: Seriously you're the last person i'd expect to watch Spongebob.

I watch:
Sky Sports
Sky One
E4
Normal TV(1-5)
Bravo
ESPN Classics
FX(Family Guy is on it)
The channel South Park comes on, i'm not sure which one it is.

Virgin 1 mainly

I always watch "My Wife & Kids". Think it is pure class. Anyone else watch it?

Apart from that I only really ever watch Sport (too busy :()

Virgin 1 mainly

I always watch "My Wife & Kids". Think it is pure class. Anyone else watch it?

Apart from that I only really ever watch Sport (too busy :()

yeah i watch it on bravo or virgin one, can't remember. too many channels. junior is lol

Hungama TV for only Shin Chan. Otherwise only watch sports channels for NHL, NBA, Tennis, Cricket and WWE.

I like NBC in USA even though I'm lving in the UK because NBC provide me illegal streaming of....

HEROES!

Paramount Comedy
E4
MTV1
MTV2
MTVR
SSN
Sky Sports 1 & 2 (3 is full of fishing and wrestling)

Lol babestation, lets look at some girl texting with no sound on and with clothes covering all the best bits :p

Sky sports is awesome beyond awesomeness and especially sky sports news for when there is nothing on and you just leave it on in the background. Setantas good for boxing too. E4s good too. Just shows waaaay too much of friends.

Lol babestation, lets look at some girl texting with no sound on and with clothes covering all the best bits :p

Sky sports is awesome beyond awesomeness and especially sky sports news for when there is nothing on and you just leave it on in the background. Setantas good for boxing too. E4s good too. Just shows waaaay too much of friends.

I don't see what's so enticing about looking at a girl who's on the the phone with some man with his pants down. And if anyone knows what is on those channels, you don't have a leg to stand on :p

Anyway,

Sky Sports
Sky One
E4
Paramount Comedy
BBC3

Users who are viewing this thread