Your Questions For Codemasters....

Hi guys, Been a while since I posted, been busy playing 2004 (ignoring bugs of course) I was so excitied to hear that Codemasters are developing a new game. What I want to know is bwoling going to be more exciting. And will the game have that special touch that brian lara 99 had?

vibs89 said:
will this game have NTSC compatiable for PS2 AND XBOX for north american and canadian users

I can answer this one now - I really don;t think there will be an NTSC version of the game. While of course we'll be selling the game in Australia/NZ - I'll guess now at the name being changed from Brian Lara to Rickie Ponting - and in Europe, we won't be doing a US/Canadian version. There just isn't the demand.

However, we should be doing a PC version (not confirmed but I'd like to think so) so you could import that.

As for pecky43's question - will BLIC2005 have 'that special touch'? I hope so!

And yes, bowling will be more exciting.

As for the other questions - I'm not ignoring you. I'd just rather have time to answer everyone and take time to do it - rather than just popping in here. I will answer you - although it might not be for a month or two!

thanks for the reply, How will the bowling be made more exciting and challenging? I wanna be able to bowl for two days of a test match and be able to enjoy it as much as batting. Can you bowl to various plans?

Will the weather and pitch conditions affect play according to real world play? Will the pitches break down over time and spin later in test matches?

vibs it is all right if they dont have ntsc main ho na i will do some thing about i will order online it only cost like 80 dollars and i am working too so it will be easy

I think that the main focus of this game should be on gameplay as previous games are lacking in this regard.

We should have better AL for batting ,bowling and fielding.

1: If a human batsman is smacking any particular bowler then that bowler should be romoved rather than it continues its bowling.And also fielder can be placed there to cover that area where most of the strokes are travelling.

Furthermore,fast bowler should be able to ball realy fast and also should be able to swing the ball in certain enviornment.

And it should bowl according to their fielding and should change the line if some one is able to easily manging the runs.

When cpu is chasing the score then it should play according to situation rather than just playing based of figures which has been set.If suddnely some wickets are fallen ,it should build up the innings and then go for shots.

Can we expect this kind of gameplay.?Thanks in advance.

I think we can all agree that gameplay is way more important than graphics. Though I like the game to look good I want to be able to enjoy what I am palying and in cricket 2004 I love to select a tour and pick a squad but when it comes down to actually playing the tour I get bored wat too quickly and I love my cricket! How can they make the gameplay fun and difficult?

well! no harms man ! but this could be joke from me,which i did`nt mean to from the renders or a drastically serious mistake-the renders showed brian lara in an odi uniform playing not white but a red ball![/B

freak...... we have heard the same thing over and over..... it is a small problem. it :D will be sloved easily .

well ! i hope there are rosters as good as that in c2004 or a mess would be made! they at least have done that much of work!

Users who are viewing this thread