Your Cricket Your Records And Your Life In Cricket

AJEEB MUHAMMED

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Carry on playing though: you should be good enough for the Omani national team!

#backhandedcompliment

No i wont because if i get a chance i will play for my country only.Got it :mad

----------

[/COLOR]
Well excuse me Mr. God of Bowling! Cant wait to see Ajeeb Muhammed all over the cricketing world!

Im nothing like God of bowling.Im just an Indian who aspires to bowl the most extreme pace i can.:wave

----------

When's your next gully cricket match, ajeeb?

----------

We all believe you, don't we:mad

Its not a gully match Mr.Blubberysoft.Its just a weekend cricket matches played on friday morning 5.45 am.I dont want to make any one enemies ;) :wave.See u later Mr.Bumby

----------

@IceAgeComing @bumbisoft Now stop bullying him.Just leave that topic.A new topic to start-I hit a ball at a speed of 150 m/s and omg it went somewhere into the space and never returned.I called up NASA and they said that my ball is on jupiter.Can Anyone please return my ball.I said Please.

Finally NASA returned you the ball i think that might be the end SWITCHIT MASTER :D:rolleyes:)

Last edited:

bumbisoft

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry, but I had to have a crack at him.

----------

ALL Indian fast bowlers be aware -
A new talent is rising. Fast bowlers spots in jeopardy. A child prodigy is rising namely Mr. Ajeeb

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@IceAgeComing @bumbisoft Now stop bullying him.Just leave that topic.A new topic to start-I hit a ball at a speed of 150 m/s and omg it went somewhere into the space and never returned.I called up NASA and they said that my ball is on jupiter.Can Anyone please return my ball.I said Please.

I was genuinely not trying to talk shit there: I assumed from his location that he wasn't Indian, and the spread of cricket in smaller nations would be a nice thing to see more of.

No i wont because if i get a chance i will play for my country only.Got it

I made a dumb assumption, and I apologise.

AJEEB MUHAMMED

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I was genuinely not trying to talk shit there: I assumed from his location that he wasn't Indian, and the spread of cricket in smaller nations would be a nice thing to see more of.

I made a dumb assumption, and I apologise.

You jerk im an indian :mad

----------

@zimrahil @MattW please stop this.Everyone is ruining the fun here.Guys move on.

I want to stop but they wont so its not possible to stop if they keep chattering chattering like hell :facepalm :mad

bumbisoft

International Coach
Why the hell is your location Oman then? Realise your own mistake.

bumbisoft

International Coach
Alright, let's close this discussion and discuss our records and life in cricket and not the nationality and location of Shaun tait

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Genuinely was. My main cricket team is bloody Scotland, so its not like I could mock anyone for supporting an associate team!

...I played my second ever game of proper cricket last week. I was a 'number filler'; we could only get 10 players, batting at number 10. Blocked around 8 balls over the course of three overs before getting out for a duck: the guy at the other end hit 20-30 runs. We won by 16.

Taking responsibility for that win ;)...

Users who are viewing this thread