Yuvraj Singh International cricket 2007!!!!!!!

iceman_waugh said:
Zee gives wrong info most of the time.
Ever since they have got into cricket telecast,they have been cutting the after fall of wicket drama.

I dont think Yuvraj Singh IC is coming out.
For one as I said before the board is not going to allow him to do it.

Why and how would the board stop him from doing it. It is after all a personal endorsement.....

varunvgiri said:
Why and how would the board stop him from doing it. It is after all a personal endorsement.....

You dont know the Indian Board.
You have to take permission from them before doing anything.

Its all for world cup hype so I reckon thats going to be true

Sorry for being silly, but does that mean Microsoft are the publishers?

yuvraj's cricket game 07

well this is the same game as brian lara cricket 2007 only the indian name is yuvraj singh instead of lara..its made and published by codemasters..its available only in india xbox360 which is most prob the pal version..same game only the cover and loading screen of game will differ..like in australia once it was launched ricky ponting cricket 2002 same as brian lara only for different countries..for more info go to youtube.com and in search type peter moore in india..and listen to his 2 min speech..thts it..

manee said:
Sorry for being silly, but does that mean Microsoft are the publishers?

It's a second party deal which is new to me. I think MS will be listed as the publisher, and us as developer. I guess it's a lot like Halo is for Xbox - Bungie develop it but it's released by the console maker themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread