Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...actually, I'll reverse my course of thinking on that, because the RLWC is in 2017 and that seems like a more logical time to be releasing a League game/upgrade.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm hoping that it was a pressure situation that led to the lead feature being "all new commentary". I'm sure that it was just the first thing off the top of the head, rather than the most important thing, before anyone gets involved there.

"3 games in the next year" is interesting. DBC16. Lacrosse 16... and... XXXXX 16?
That will proberly be a dirt track game

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...get a look inside [HASHTAG]#MattsMysteryMachine[/HASHTAG]?

...a glimpse into [HASHTAG]#RossReticentRoom[/HASHTAG]?

...take a peak in [HASHTAG]#BigAntsAbstruseArk[/HASHTAG]?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The last journey saw us getting previews and insights a good year and a half before the game released: @MattW and @BigAntStudios any point in telling us when we might start getting to see inside the biscuit tin?

We're yet to decide on how to involve people outside of Big Ant this time around, I wouldn't expect anything until the new year.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Last edited:
D

Dutch

We're yet to decide on how to involve people outside of Big Ant this time around, I wouldn't expect anything until the new year.
hopefully the journey will be a little shorter than the other one...no obstacles from across the road as it were.....do you ever bump into Mikey F on Bourkestreet?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I've seen a sneak preview of DBC-->Next and I can confirm it has space ninjas, please make all further purchase decisions with this in mind.

D

Dutch

I've seen a sneak preview of DBC-->Next and I can confirm it has space ninjas, please make all further purchase decisions with this in mind.
I hope they will honestly state right from the start this time that this game
will not include toastmaking facilities.....gutted about the unclarity in the last version....

tazzron

Club Captain
It's the least they could do after conning them into buying the game twice by the nefarious means of clearly stating a particular feature wasn't in the game.

But promising it would be added. I know it suits your argument to always leave that bit out, but it's quite an important part of the argument.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
But promising it would be added. I know it suits your argument to always leave that bit out, but it's quite an important part of the argument.
It's been added, the platform holder simply hasn't released the patch on your platform yet. I know it suits your argument to always leave that bit out, but it's quite an important part of the argument.

Anyway, let's not ruin THIS thread with your bleating too, eh.

tazzron

Club Captain
It's been added, the platform holder simply hasn't released the patch on your platform yet. I know it suits your argument to always leave that bit out, but it's quite an important part of the argument.

Anyway, let's not ruin THIS thread with your bleating too, eh.

That's not part of my argument. It was the fact that it took so long to get the patch/co-op ready for consoles.

It will only be ruined because you brought it up.

Users who are viewing this thread