Not open for further replies.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
well i'm, sorry if i've offended the laws, but please can anyone tell how i can download the game from steam?

Assuming its a genuine copy and also not pre-owned, there will be a code in the box, which you use to add the game to your Steam library. From there you will have the option to download the game. If there's no code, speak to the retailer. If that's no help, the quickest option will be to buy the game on Steam, since it will be added automatically. It's only a 2gig download so it will only take a few minutes.

That is your solution. :)

Aranya Das XD

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
But can't i download the game without buying it(forgive me if that's a stupid question)? I don't think i have the capability to buy anything online.

D

Deleted member 9102

But can't i download the game without buying it(forgive me if that's a stupid question)? I don't think i have the capability to buy anything online.
So you want it for free? As in you want to steal it?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
There's plenty of stores in Sydney that sell the game as a physical copy, so you can give them some of those coloured sheets of polymer.

D

Deleted member 9102

all right, i quit
Buy Don Bradman Cricket 14 Limited Edition (PC) | The Gamesmen

"Available Online or In Store"

Found that on Google by searching "Sydney video game store" then finding DBC... If you can't buy the game online, then walk into a store and hand over the cash. If you can't do that then go without the game.

You can also buy Steam Wallet funds on cards from video game stores so you can pay for games from Steam without needing your own credit/debit card.

Last edited by a moderator:

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Another satisfied non-customer!

pirate-monkey.jpg

D

Deleted member 9102

Just had a little PM exchange with "Tim Smith" and it turns out that his name isn't actually Tim Smith and he's not from Sydney, he's from Bangladesh... That makes things a little less surprising and explains the blatant bullshit $24 price tag he mentioned before.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
If they could all lend us their brains, we could build an army of idiots.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
The only way it would have been more obvious is if he chose 'John Citizen'

Alberts

International Coach
all right, i quit

Hahahahahaha...

This sounds like:

Us: Buy the game mate, there's plenty of options, you can buy it online, if that doesn't work you can try a physical store near you
Him: Nope, not gonna happen, cause reasons

I cannot understand how you can turn your nose up at buying a game when the only option to offer to you is a door to door salesman.

You literally could buy it from the computer you are on. If you're not old enough to have a bank card that can be used online, ask your parents. If you only want to buy with cash, there should hopefully be a store near you. If neither can be done, you literally cannot buy any games ever, this would not be unique to this one. I'd also question how you're paying for your internet in such a case, but that's another story.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
By clicking on and then paying for it, one gets to play the game. The "other" way you get a really neat swimming simulator...[DOUBLEPOST=1407728056][/DOUBLEPOST]
The only way it would have been more obvious is if he chose 'John Citizen'

*registers the name Brian Ethybubs*

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
...could be just me, but that Pirate seems slightly camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread