Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

D

Dutch

No, I'm banned. REVOLT PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH!

...or something.

- This post made by MattW

Well, there are enough revolting people here so it could be done......

----------

. So I hope trickstar ups the ante and hits back harder next time.

If trickstar tries to up my Aunty she'll hit back harder thats for sure.......

Last edited by a moderator:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok. One thing is confirmed for sure now. This is going to be one hell of a game. Speaks volumes of the quality of the game if you get the rights to use the name of the greatest cricketer to have ever played the game.

I will buy it will my eyes closed. Personally speaking, I don't need any screenshots, gameplay video footage etc. anymore. Just release it/open a pre-order and I would be among the first to buy it.

Total respect Ross and the whole team :thumbs

soyab0007

Club Cricketer
Ok. One thing is confirmed for sure now. This is going to be one hell of a game. Speaks volumes of the quality of the game if you get the rights to use the name of the greatest cricketer to have ever played the game.

I will buy it will my eyes closed. Personally speaking, I don't need any screenshots, gameplay video footage etc. anymore. Just release it/open a pre-order and I would be among the first to buy it.

:eek: purchase with eyes closed, order 2 copies and send one to me :yes

sual1234567890

School Cricketer

Well that escalated quickly!

Isura

Club Cricketer
I'm out of the cricket game loop but this news has just floored me. Amazing job and brilliant idea. Can't wait for the game. I'm buying it on all 3 versions.

Phineas

Club Cricketer
Shocked at this. The absolute last nail has been hammered in the coffin of Ashes 13.

The dedication to the sport shows through when a company makes a move like this. It is good to see that in todays day and age some people still have respect for legends.

Saying that, you guys have set yourselves up for a fall if this game is anything other than perfect. Luckily and thankfully from the screens and details provided this looks far superior to any other 'premium' sports game on any console. Well done lads, the hard work will be rewarded.

:clap

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia

vinit85

Club Captain
Legend itself is coming back through this game, so no doubt this game will rule for the next few years...:)

I am excited and ready to buy this game...

Users who are viewing this thread