Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No, I'm banned. REVOLT PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH!

...or something.

- This post made by MattW

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I have three accounts and one is an admin log in...

But it's not about how many accounts it's how many posts you have. That's what the girls really want to know about...

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They're too expensive and greedy bud. That's why they're not using them. I don't want to ruin anyones hero-worship of course but Tendulkar isn't going to endorse a game for fun and skittles... The money that I've heard thrown around that developers pay for naming rights and officially licensed stuff would blow your mind, now triple that for players...

Everyone has a price.

Sachin was a great player but he wasn't known much for his personality. Dravid was way more gentleman in his behaviour. But it was for the best, otherwise we might not have had Sir Don for this title.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
I have three accounts and one is an admin log in...

But it's not about how many accounts it's how many posts you have. That's what the girls really want to know about...

Talking of girls, its been long time since you featured one in your avatar.:p

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I've got me in there at the moment, that has both male and female appeal in key PlanetCricket demographics...

S...otherwise we might not have had Sir Don for this title.

It's a great title, I love it (personally) but IMO I would've been happy with pretty much anyone being the "lead" brand - Be hard to find someone who has broad international appeal and respect... hence you're talking a Warne, Lara or Tendiggitydolekar...

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
I've got me in there at the moment, that has both male and female appeal in key PlanetCricket demographics...

No comments.:p

It's a great title, I love it (personally) but IMO I would've been happy with pretty much anyone being the "lead" brand - Be hard to find someone who has broad international appeal and respect... hence you're talking a Warne, Lara or Tendiggitydolekar...

Yeah, IMO the only other way to have an impact in several countries regarding the naming would be having to license more than one player.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Exactly, and if they had spent a fortune licensing multiple players that's less money on R&D and paying Mikey to do coffee runs...

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Exactly, and if they had spent a fortune licensing multiple players that's less money on R&D and paying Mikey to do coffee runs...

Lol. The only concern I have now is about the competition. Ross did they say that they added a lot of features because of the competition. And we all know the current state of the other game. So I hope trickstar ups the ante and hits back harder next time.

Users who are viewing this thread