.:ZaxWorks:. See My First AC09 Bat; SG RSD ELITE - Previews

an artist needs comments. the quality of the works get decided on the 'comment-basement'. no one can do anything, without knowing how his work is, from others. and if you think that i am seeking 'unnecessary' attention, i am really sorry, but is is essential to me.

i don't think user is talking about comments on mods he is talking about your several annoucements of your retirement and then people start to post "you are legend dont stop" and that is unneccesary attention

Here is the International Logo pack for AC09. It also contains Large Screen Logos, which are displayed in the Screens in Stadia.

PREVIEW
rwi7pi.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Click Here to Download 'AC09 International Logo Pack by Zaxotes' Download Powered by MEDIAFIRE.COM

INSTALLATION
--You need AC09 BigEditor to Install these Logos.
--Navigate to AC09>gdata>gdata.wad>globa>ui,
--You will find a .dwa file -'sharedlibrarycommon.dwa'
--If you want, you can backup the exisiting above mentioned file.
--Now replace this file with the file provided in the .rar archive by me.
--Enjoy this pack of 14 International Logos in the game.

LICENSE
--This Download is FREE for Personal Use
--Commercial Redistribution Prohibited
--For usage of this Logo Pack in any Patches, Obtaining my Permission via PM is Necessary.
--DO NOT RIP

?2010 ZAXOTES

Last edited:
i dont know why people here prefer to be silent... come on guys, comment... 22 downloads till now, but ZERO comments!

Well i have stop playing Ashes but this logo are pretty good than before. Good work Zackie and welcome to Ashes Cricket Modding.:)

Can I know how do the logos on the screen appear? If possible, a screenie?

i dont know why people here prefer to be silent... come on guys, comment... 22 downloads till now, but ZERO comments!

Well this isn't the CO7 forum where you get comment after comment.:p Don't mean it in a bad way.

^ I didn't know that the mentality of C07 players is different from AC09's... anyway don't take it in a bad way!:D

Nice work zax.you will definitely dominate ASHES CRICKET 09 modding for sure.:clap

The AC forum is bit quieter mate, I find it goes through waves of high activity, and then towards the end of August, basically there were no posts for a week.
The logo pack is looking great, btw :D

this superwork .... nice colours
can u do that for me some logos pls.?
scotland
netherland
Afghanistan
Canada

thank you people!

Users who are viewing this thread