PCPL Betting Service

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If it is at all possible, to make the process easier, could you PM me the odds a few hours before you post the threads. This way I can have the events up and running and save you the time of having to wait for me to post the events before putting it into the thread (Hope that made sense)

I would have to speak to Rhys about this odds things as i haven't a clue :p But i'll try yes.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I just hope this idea can be the PCPL's, and hope that the tradition of the PCCL doesn't try to take this :) As it's a very origional idea for such a thing, i know the finals last year had vBookie, but thats it, if every game of the PCPL could have this i'd be most certainly happy!

pal

International Coach
Sorry I couldn't get back to you before the previous set of games were simmed. The question now for you members is do you guys want both services, once vbookie events are created, or are you fine with just the vbookie events alone?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
If both, then more money could be won overall :) I suppose you could also in theory offer better, or differnt odds.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah it's true what Simbazz said although I my preference would just be the one in the form of the actual vbookie

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
I have something to say although I don't think it makes too much sense...How about all the money we lose, gets sent to Simon by the vBookie staff and gets given away as the prize money to the winning team?

What I mean is that lets say its Chennai vs Toronto...5k bet on Chennai and 12k on Toronto...Chennai wins the game and the 12k is gone. So the vBookie staff sends the 12k to Simon so it is used as the prize money at the end of the competition.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Decent idea, that'd need to be answered by i'm guessing Admin AND the vBookie staff?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
If you make betting active you should enforce a rule that players involved in the game cannot make a bet.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Its not my call, its up to both Pal and the vBookie staff.

Users who are viewing this thread