PCPL Betting Service

pal

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I saw some of the odds listed on match threads, but I haven't seen vBookie events for these matches. I would like to create them, but I'm not sure if they would be sanctioned by the forum officials. I've decided to create my own betting service for these games. I don't have any connections with the PCPL simmers, in fact, I've tussled with them on many occasions. I don't expect to make too much vCash out of this and looking at the odds that have been put up, it's more likely that I will lose a significant amount, but I don't mind. It's all for fun. I'm considering restricting the size of bets to 150k. If you would like to bet on any of the matches that have been put up, you have the option of announcing your bets publicly in this thread and then transferring to me the bet amount or private messaging me information about your bet privately and then transferring the amount.

If you have any other queries or concerns, you can post here.

Updated Odds

23/7 – SYDNEY MCSTALLIONS v CHENNAI CHAMPIONS
Sydney: 2/1
Chennai: 3/4 (F)
Tie: 15/1

23/7 – TORONTO TANKS v MANCHESTER MONKEYS
Toronto: 4/5 (F)
Manchester: 1/1

23/7 – VATICAN VICTORS v DUBLIN DESTROYERS
Vatican: 5/4
Dublin: 5/6 (F)

Last edited:

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Since the odds look so good for Vatican, I'm THINKING about betting on Vatican :p

And then accidently forgetting to post my team... :p

Highlander999

ICC President
I saw some of the odds listed on match threads, but I haven't seen vBookie events for these matches. I would like to create them, but I'm not sure if they would be sanctioned by the forum officials. I've decided to create my own betting service for these games. I don't have any connections with the PCPL simmers, in fact, I've tussled with them on many occasions. I don't expect to make too much vCash out of this and looking at the odds that have been put up, it's more likely that I will lose a significant amount, but I don't mind. It's all for fun. I'm considering restricting the size of bets to 150k. If you would like to bet on any of the matches that have been put up, you have the option of announcing your bets publicly in this thread and then transferring to me the bet amount or private messaging me information about your bet privately and then transferring the amount.

If you have any other queries or concerns, you can post here.

Me and Rhys had actually already discussed this and we had planned on actually running vBookie events for this.....

pal

International Coach
I'll leave it up to the forum members.

pal

International Coach
Well, all it will take for it to be implemented are a few more contributions from interested members.

pal

International Coach
You might want to wait for a while till things are confirmed. But, if everything goes well and everyone is fine with it, that's all you would need to do.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Very interesting. I would love to see vBookie events are being made from this matches.:)

shan111 added 3 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Me and Rhys had actually already discussed this and we had planned on actually running vBookie events for this.....

So how far is the progress of actally implementing this? Are the big bosses are OK with this?

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Always in when Pal is talking.
Good Idea Pal,even VBookie event will be good choice.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I guess before creating vBookie events on these threads, there will be a need to allocate permissions from the ACP, which only a global mod or Admin can do. :p

Highlander999

ICC President
Nah. The plan is from the next set of matches (i.e. not the matches on the 18th) I'll post the vBookie event in the vBookie forum as Rhys or whoever posts the match event, puts a link to it in the thread.

Enjoy :)

Highlander999

ICC President
If it is at all possible, to make the process easier, could you PM me the odds a few hours before you post the threads. This way I can have the events up and running and save you the time of having to wait for me to post the events before putting it into the thread (Hope that made sense)

Users who are viewing this thread