Your most hated subject

Shri

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Maths, Physics, Chemitry, Biology, History. I was forced to do these subjects for 5 years(maths for 7 years) like any other Indian. Burnt every book the day the exams ended out of disgust.:mad:

Hated them so bad.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Currently media, previously science. I hate science, sooooooo boring.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Art is the only subject I really hate. All the other subjects have something in that I can enjoy, even a little bit, whilst Art is seriously poor for me. I can barely draw very well and it is my worst subject by a long way. I'm currently like a 4b in it. :D

Magz

Club Cricketer
I suck ass at Art, I got a 3a in it last year :hpraise.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
PSHE and RE. Both are soo unnecessary to be core GCSE subjects. As If we don't know about bloody safe sex, we've had to learn about it for 2/3 years. And RE should only be optional because I'm not bothered about any more of it. I've learned the main things and I'm not a narrow minded nob.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
PSHE and RE. Both are soo unnecessary to be core GCSE subjects. As If we don't know about bloody safe sex, we've had to learn about it for 2/3 years. And RE should only be optional because I'm not bothered about any more of it. I've learned the main things and I'm not a narrow minded nob.
Agreed. It should be the same as it is in college. I was offered the chance to do RE but turned it down because I don't care.

Which led to our department head saying "for those who have not handed in their RE offer forms yet, your first prayer meeting is on Friday..." *utter silence*

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
What are you actually studying? Just make sure you move beyond the Yankee propaganda.

Well I wish you told me around October or so when we were studying the colonial years. The dates from 1770-around 1850 are oh so confusing. Compromise after compromise, treaty after treaty, war after war, ALL the people involved with similar names, the compromises and treaties all having similar names as well (Like, there were two treaty of paris's)..etc.

Now it's far easier because I know more background information about the subject - WWII and the Cold War.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Dance, stupidest subject to make people do as noone liked it nor did anyone try bar a few girls.

Apart from that Drama but all of the stuff we did you had to be filmed so I used obtained a form saying that I couldn't be filmed or photographed at school on any grounds so I was sent to watch into one of the backrooms with a TV and a load videos and told to do what I wanted so that was eventually my favourite subject. :D

Niv

Club Cricketer
At first it was Art, then I dropped it in year 9 :D Then it was P.E, then I dropped it in year 10 :D Finally it was Chemistry in year 11, then I quit altogether! :D:D:D

.Mob

International Coach
Biology, I have an awful awful teacher.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
During years 7-9 it was Art. I would come in, talk for a second and get sent out and overall get a bad report.
During GCSEs it has to be Economics. Guys, I advise. DO NOT TAKE ECONOMICS!

Users who are viewing this thread