what is your favourite subject

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I gotta say History and PE. History is awesome. We have a great teacher and I really enjoy the subject. And PE is just PE :p.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
We do sex ed in PSHE (Personal, Social, Health Education), it is the law.

PSHE = PDHPE in Australia?

Yeah, we cover it in PE as well, I thought it was a whole subject for you guys or something. Also, different year levels could effect this, as well as different area's in different countries.

blake

School Cricketer
Maths probably..

I guess it's sorta traditional for everyone to hate maths but I'm actually really good at it and don't mind doing algebra, etc.

Leverocks

School Cricketer
Favourite subject would definitely be maths followed by PE and Ancient History.

chainsnatcher

School Cricketer
Anything related to Sex,drugs,:drink,violence,movies,musics and would love to get plenty of home work related to em daily.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Anything related to Sex,drugs,:drink,violence,movies,musics and would love to get plenty of home work related to em daily.
OK then go take M.C.A(Master of Criminal Activities:D) from any reputed university in Somalia, Afghanistan.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Chem was most easy. Passed even without studying.

chainsnatcher

School Cricketer
OK then go take M.C.A(Master of Criminal Activities:D) from any reputed university in Somalia, Afghanistan.

Will they allow me to do the course from England ? What is the fee structure ?How long is the course ? What else do they offer ? How long will it take for me to get a job once I graduate ?

Actually me and me droogies are planning to start "The Korova Milk Bar" here at Nottingham to train youths like us....We have even planned to award students with degrees for their commitment to our project...But all this would happen in the very distant future when I am a washed up middle aged man...

Users who are viewing this thread