Theory of Universe, Time Travel, Time Paradox, Blackholes and many more...

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here in this article i'll try to explain my views on the universe, Begining of time,expansion of universe,end of time,Time travel and its paradox,blackholes....

All of us who are interested in this topic already know that there are countless theories on the begining of universe. Some fits some phenomenons better than others while some fits lesser know phenomenons better. But in the end, these all are just theories and we cannot sy with all certainity that this is the right theory and this is the wrong theory. Like many i believe in the theory of Big Bang. It explains the begining of universe and its volatile nature very well. For those who dont know what is Big Bang theory -- " In the begining the universe was a dense cloud of gases and has infinite desity. For some reason it exploded and glaxies,stars and planets eventually formed after the gasses in universe attracted each others and collapsed under the pressure of gravity.. In the begining the universe was expanding rapidy, at an accelerated rate but after a certain period, it has now attained steady expansion."

Time

Well, at the start of universe. there was nothing except the concentrated cloud of gases of infinite desity. And at infinity all the laws of physics fails. Thus before the Big Bang the time had no physical significance. Hence, time also had a begining, at the big Bang.

Expansion of universe and End of time.

As i have told you earlier, the universe is expanding rapidly. Its expansion is like the spots on a balloon who get away from each other when balloon is inflated. However there is the gravity of stars and other matter in the uiverse which is pulling the expansion back a bit. At the moment the rate of expansion is > gravity. Thus universe is expanding. When Rate of expansion would become < gravity, the universe would start to collapse. Eventually the universe would collapse to its initial infinite density state.(boy you dont wanna be there when that does happen). Thus time would also end.

Time Travel.

First i would explain my theory of multiple universes which would make this possible. I cannot draw a diagram of this theory as this is in 4 dimensions. So you have to be creative to understand. According to my theory there is a centre in space-time where all the multiple universes begin and collapse in the end. This place has infinite energy. For simplicity i would consider only 5 parrallel universes here,but there more than a billion parallel universes out there. So our 5 Universes are

1) Initial universe. Consider it as a very small spherical grain.
2)Rapid Expansion universe. Spherical grain of double the size of 1)
3)Steady expansion. Triple the 4 times the size of 1)
4)collapsing Universe. 3 times the size of 1)
5)collapsed universe = 1)

So in the begining, there was just (1) universe. Just a moment after the Big Bang, the (1) is converted into a universe of (2) type. After the Big bang the center of creation of multiple universes(we would call it CCMU from now on for conveniance) Had energy just less then the energy required for creation of a new universe. Thus the collapse of 4th stage universe would start the creation of (1) type universe. Thus by the time the first universewould collapse there would be a series of universe of each type behind him and a cycle would be started where a universe would start collapsing in 4th stage till 5th giving the birth to new universe. So now if we think this in pacticle, there is a universe which would grow old just a second and there is a parallel universe just a second younger behind it. Thus if the time taken in creation of a new universe is n then there are 4.5 billion X 365 X 24 X3600 / n(in seconds). Thus If you want to travel in an earlier time then you have to find a way to travel between the parallel universes. But the universe might not be exactly same as ours. Thus ther wont be a time paradox either as killing your grandpa in that universe wont affect you in your universe. I'll explain more later.

Looking for positive feedback

max_dillon2007 added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

There is a lot in this theory whcih i would post later tonight... Going to watch Rajasthan Royals match. Keep posting your views and questions on this topic. Would love to hear from you all...

Last edited:

Sureshot

Executive member
You may want to go into detail on the importance of dark matter, and how it must exist.

From reading your explanation of the Big Bang, you give the impression that ALL the stars and galaxies were created then, don't know if you meant that or not, if not, then you may need to correct that with an explanation of Nebulae.

Brane theory is similar to "your theory"

Is there a more fundamental theory?

Many people have different views on what time travel is. Not sure if travelling between universes would satisfy everyones definition of that.

Also, if you're talking about blackholes, mention gravitational lensing.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
I am in a hurry now but will explain one of your questions--

According to my theory, the stars were not created instantly at big bang. Consider our universe for an example. It had a big bang. Before it there was just a dense cloud. So just at the second this universe is created, another dense cloud has been generated at CCMU. Now the univers just after the big bang grows to a different and big universe just after lets say 10 seconds due to accelerated expansion in the initial stage of our universe, then the universe behind this one which was created due after this universe's big bang had a bigbang and that one follows the same path.. So this way the universe will grow continuosly and when this universe collapse, its energy and matter is contributed to CCMU for the generation of next cloud of infinite density. Thus it is a cycle which repeats itself. for more animated discussion on this topic, you can come online on yahoo or MSN and chat...

max_dillon2007 added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

my theory on blackhole has some contradicting points at the moments, thats why i have not posted it yet, will post it when i would have removed those faults from it/:onpc

max_dillon2007 added 4 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

I just read the brane's theory. It is really surprising how two individuals can think exactly same even when they had no means to contact each other. I had never read bout this before and been thinkig bout this theory for last 3 to 4 years. It is just now that is had posted it here,i came to know that a theory very similar does exist. Only other theory which i had read was Stephen Hawkings books

max_dillon2007 added 5 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

I just read the brane's theory. It is really surprising how two individuals can think exactly same even when they had no means to contact each other. I had never read bout this before and been thinkig bout this theory for last 3 to 4 years. It is just now that is had posted it here,i came to know that a theory very similar does exist. Only other theory which i had read was Stephen Hawkings books

Gravitational Lensing: Well there is no need to put a new theory for gravitational lensing as it has been experimently confirmed during solar eclipses.

Nebulae are simply the basic building materials of universe. These attracts the remaining stray gases and material in the universe and collapse under gravity to form stars and planets.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
You may want to go into detail on the importance of dark matter, and how it must exist.

From reading your explanation of the Big Bang, you give the impression that ALL the stars and galaxies were created then, don't know if you meant that or not, if not, then you may need to correct that with an explanation of Nebulae.

Brane theory is similar to "your theory"

Is there a more fundamental theory?

Many people have different views on what time travel is. Not sure if travelling between universes would satisfy everyones definition of that.

Also, if you're talking about blackholes, mention gravitational lensing.

Here is a image i have created for you. In this image there are 6 circles of different coors. Each of them shows different stages of Universe. They are actually spheres taken in 4 dimensions. So a universe evolve and passes these phases while others are consecutively created behind them to occupy that phase. Here there are just 6 regions but in practise there are billions. I am more interested in time travel and my theory of Black hole is mixed up with it, thats why i am not posting my theory of black holes yet as people would start questioning questions which even i dont have answers to.

P.S: Just to give you a hint, in my theory, the black hole are worm holes in space times which works as a portal between adjoining universes..

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Dark Matter is very important and it must Exist. Coz all of us know that universe is expanding rapidly and without any gravity to hold on to, all the galaxies would fly apart from each other. But the problem is that the total gravity if all the stars and galaxies in our universe is just 4percent of required to match the accelerated expansion of the universe. Thus must be something which we are not able to detect but is providing remaining 96 percent gravitational force.

But according to me there is no dark matter. Then what keeps the galaxies from running away??

Well Its CCMU. CCMU exerts a force on each of its multiple universes. This force follows square law. Thus the more bigger a galaxy would get, farther its end would be from the CCMU. Thus a time would come when expansion rate < Force exerted by the universe. Thus the universe would collapse till the point wher both forces are equal. But now this universe is in the collapsing phase and a newer universe had taken its earlier place in this time. Now that universe starts to collapse and exerts a repelling force on this universe thus this universe continues to collapse and similarly another universe would come in the place of first universe which starts collapsing and hence another cycle is created.

max_dillon2007 added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

May I ask what your physics background is?

Thats why i wasnt posting remainder of my theory prematurely as people would start questioning my credibilty and ask questions which i cant answer.

P.S: Einstien didnt have a degree in physics,;)

I am thinking bout this theory since i was 13 year old.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
I am not to fond of physics too. But this theory has crept into my time more often than not when i am alone and thinking about our universe and how it is made. I have been doing perfection in my theory only when :
1)there is a power cut.
2)While attending Management Lecture in college
3)passing time while travelling long distance.

Sureshot

Executive member
max_dillion2007 said:
in my theory, the black hole are worm holes in space times which works as a portal between adjoining universes..

Pardon?

Black holes are globally recognised amongst the physics community as parts of space where mass is so dense that no mass can pass through it, thus creating an illusion of a hole, but it is not a hole.

Care to explain what CCMU is?

As for Dark Matter not existing, this is completely ill informed and I suggest you do some stronger researching into cosmological physics.

Sureshot

Executive member
Ah, in which case, where does your force for CCMU, which it supposedly exerts, come from?

FreddieFan

International Coach
Thats why i wasnt posting remainder of my theory prematurely as people would start questioning my credibilty and ask questions which i cant answer.

P.S: Einstien didnt have a degree in physics,;)

My question was merely for interest rather than an attack on your credibility. I was wondering whether or not this this theory contained a mathematical framework (as most physics theories are), which would enable me to look at it easier without reading your long posts. I assume from your response that it doesn't.

There is considerable evidence for dark matter, and I would like to see how your theory replaces it in it's many applications in our current explanation of the universe - I'll list some for you if you like.

And I think you'll find Einstein gained a doctorate in Physics in 1905 from the University of Zurich, for a dissertation entitled "New Determination of Molecular Dimensions".

Users who are viewing this thread