International Cricket Captain 2009

i still don't know how to challenge someone online. i go into my file in the online game and i change it to online and it shows the people online but when i click on 'can challenge' it comes up with noone. can someone tell me how to play online.

i still don't know how to challenge someone online. i go into my file in the online game and i change it to online and it shows the people online but when i click on 'can challenge' it comes up with noone. can someone tell me how to play online.
Probably when you're online there's simply no one you can challenge. You can't challenge anyone who's online but in a game for example.

He's been going quite decently in my game, I'm not Somerset, but he got 66 wickets first season at 28 a pop.

Is it just me, but in ODI's, the RR's are generally higher?

Poor Munday. He almost turned me Bi. Now he is poor, although with technique coaching he becomes better.

Poor Munday. He almost turned me Bi. Now he is poor, although with technique coaching he becomes better.

I'd rep you if I could :D.

I've started a new game with England and the game seems much better. Pretty much everything seems improved.

Won the T20 WC with India in International Career mode :banana2

Hughes just notched up his first 1000 runs...after 7 Tests!

hughes.jpg

Gun.

A humble request to Sureshot to create a separate lobby for Internaional teams online. I would play with county teams if they were Indian but I don't know most of the players in the English county teams. I realize it might be unfair because some teams are just always going to be better but nobody is forcing you to play with the weaker teams.

Are there any good fast bowlers in this game? My spinners are taking about 8 wickets per innings in Test's, and the pacers take the other two. Problem is that the other team is still scoring 350+ each innings. Batting hasn't been a problem, but the bowling for me is just terrible. So far in 10 tests, I have won 3, lost 1 and drawn the other 6.

Users who are viewing this thread