International Cricket Captain 2009 Next 20/20 Word Cup

Actually, there isn't any future scheduled world cups (the West Indies one was decided after we put the fixtures in), which is why future ones aren't included.

And there's no reason why you can't make it random?

So, then we just guess the future releases, and then when the fixture for next year is announced (and we wouldn't have put one in for 2011, given the 2 year gap between 1st and 2nd cups) and we haven't got one for 2010, but 2011, we get berated for failing to do it properly? Try thinking before posting.
My next tour is a world cup, I'm in 2011 playing as Australia.

And there's no reason why you can't make it random?

Because it looks rubbish? We'd look fools if when the WIndies was announced (which was before the game released), we didn't have it there or in that year.

Hooper - That's an ODI world cup, not a T20 world cup. ODI world cups are easy to predict due to the system used to implement it.

you should learn from cricket coach and football manger you have lost your Dominance since 2006 cricket coach has passed you where you have fail like in stats tournament stats :D

I think if you implemented a T20 tourny every 2 years people would have preferred that rather than no future tournaments.

Its another reason why i didnt buy the game, amongst other which i wont go into.

Its a shame because its close to becoming a very good game.....

Because it looks rubbish? We'd look fools if when the WIndies was announced (which was before the game released), we didn't have it there or in that year.

Hooper - That's an ODI world cup, not a T20 world cup. ODI world cups are easy to predict due to the system used to implement it.
Oh, we only talking 20/20?

Pff, who needs it.

you should learn from cricket coach and football manger you have lost your Dominance since 2006 cricket coach has passed you where you have fail like in stats tournament stats :D

Shut up, that was a completely useless and unnecessary post.

To be fair though, how do you overlook something like that? Ah well, I suppose It is a bit awkward with not knowing when to pop it in.....

To make the game playable in the long run you'd ensure tournaments re-occured.

A patch should be brought out IMO.

I don't remember playing any quadrangular tournaments ever in the ICC series.

Its a shame that theres no next 20/20 word cups, it would`ve been good to show off my spelling skills.

No seriously, who cares about T20 World cups?

I quite enjoy the domestic T20 stuff on the game, don't like it at International level, it just has no structure.

Sureshot, any chance of getting a fixture editor? Also, the fixture files are separate from the exe... It wouldn't be hard to release an updated version with the T20 WC.

Users who are viewing this thread