[Team Thread] Willow Wanderers - Season 2010

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
These boosts aren't helping much. We need to regroup.

Game Plan: Get JC in the team. Problem solved. We are in need of a proper batsman.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Ok so how much vC do we offer him and who is going to talk him into it? Between Ollie and User

I could probably lure him in by sending some strippers

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Considering he's captain I don't think he'll switch over to your side...

ARay

County Cricketer
Ok so how much vC do we offer him and who is going to talk him into it? Between Ollie and User

I could probably lure him in by sending some strippers

I think that might just work, but I would suggest pole dancing as well just to be safe. ;)

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
chan | PCCL

Who is he? Lets get him. He is being wasted. Waste of talent. Not a single FC match. He will be a starter for us in every match if he keeps this up. And he should consider that and move

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
We surely need another batter. But who? Sartaj has no interest and blake is gone. That leaves only 4 batters. Ollie, any chance of someone from A/R switching to pure bat? Or maybe I need to take up the bat and give you guys some stick. We need to perform.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Check sign up thread. There was a guy who was interested. But we ignored him and took freaking Sarjit

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Dipakvaio is/was interested by the looks of it. There are other two akshaychauhan and Yudi who have signed up. I haven't seen the first one that much but, Yudi is active.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
riz7khan is now a pure batsman as well. We now have just 3 A/R's in Meet, MM & Pranshu.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
We have Riz, Reeve, Varun, ARay, Ollie as pure bats then. Shrenik is WKB. That makes up 6 players. The rest 5 we can include 1 A/R and rest pure bowlers. Hopefully, we will perform better now.

Users who are viewing this thread