Hindi Cinema Discussion

Just back after watching Zindagi Na Milegi Doobara - Wow, what a film!

I haven't seen such a good film in a long time. The first half is very funny and the second half, despite being slow, leaves you with a big impact. I definitely think that is the best movie I've seen post Three Idiots. The only downside (apart from it being a bit slow) is its music - which ain't bad, but could be a lot better!

I'd recommend it to everyone.

I would basically write this exact same review for 'Zindegi Na Milegi Dobara':thumbs

Superb film! I am waiting for the DVD to release so that I can watch it more times. After 3 Idiots, this was the next most entertaining experience.

Just saw Singham, It was a decent flick. Liked few marathi dialogues.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

This is just amazing. Watch the video carefully all the Indians :p

Manmohan Singh'am'

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't stop laughing. I wish our PM was that good enough.

----------

I want to watch Gandhi to Hitler now. Seems very good movie.

ZNMD is the first decent Indian film I have watched after Rajneeti. I cannot watch more than an hour of most indian films nowadays

Did anyone catch Bodyguard promos? Looks like a good movie.

Yes, I did. It looks good. I watched the promos of Mere Brother Ki Dulhan too. It looks a pretty great movie. Kaif looks a whole lot different in that.

@all punjabi's there- Jihne mera dil lutya movie is getting good reviews..more than mel karade rabba. I am going this week to watch, I recommend it to others as well.

Delhi Belly, ZNMD and Singham are pretty good, Bollywood is finally providing us with some good stuff after a long time. Mere Brother ki Dulhan looks very promising too.

3 idiots was the last bollywood movie I saw. I am hardly bothered with the usual crap masala movies that come out. Seems like Aamir khan is the only good thing left in bollywood.

Users who are viewing this thread