The Alliance

Which pitch should we dish out to the visitors at the Alliance Dome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
Atleast take Hamjza's name right,yeh we need hamza here even as a bowler he can do great for us,I would like farhan in our team as he was our main spinner when I wasn't a member of alliance.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Of course we could do with another batsman. But why would we want to get rid of anyone? There is no flexibility in the squad as it is!

I was referring to Hamza, my friend.

Thought hard about releasing Hamja but let's use him until his contract expires at the end of the season. :p

Yes, that would be better. But, where's Bevab now? He hardly shows up.

----------

What is JB's role when you post just an "l"?

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
I think we should rest or release Bevab,because he hasn't been active since weeks and also he only has 5 points and hamza has 6 so we can make hamza and farhan our main spinners and rest bevab and srinivasan.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I think we should rest or release Bevab,because he hasn't been active since weeks and also he only has 5 points and hamza has 6 so we can make hamza and farhan our main spinners and rest bevab and srinivasan.

Its not about what the XI should be. Its about the bye points. If Bevab remains inactive, we will lose vital bye points.

6ry4nj

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I thought for sure you'd take Farhan back on as a batsman man. We've got a small squad, but 5-point spinners is just about the only thing we've already got enough of. :(

I was referring to Hamza, my friend.

It doesn't matter who. Fourteen in the squad is better than thirteen - fully!

What is JB's role when you post just an "l"?

It's how you write 'left fast-medium'. It's in my sig yah.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
it would be bad to interrupt you all as the discussion includes me khaleel can i get my sig

khaleel

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have made it already.Need to add two things:your batting hand and your role.Also your bowling style.Im waiting

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread