• Excellent

Votes: 41 67.2%
  • Good

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
assofty,
Can you make a banner and a logo for my League " World At War - The Real Armageddon"?

Awesome Avatar Using It

I see that you're busy but still asking if it will be possible for you to make five logos for me for my league. I need them till 28th.

Kilkenny Busters - Ireland
Flevoland Falcons - Netherlands
Livingston Mashers - Scotland
Edmonton Spanners - Canada
Philadelphia Geckos - USA

To the left are team names (of which logos are to be made) and right are the countries from which these teams are from. I need you to use the colors which are in the country logos for the team logos which are to be made.

For eg: Scotland have blue colored logo so use that shade of color for 'Edmonton Spanners' team logo. Hope you get it. :D

assofty,
Can you make a banner and a logo for my League " World At War - The Real Armageddon"?

Sure :)

Awesome Avatar Using It

:cheers:cheers

I see that you're busy but still asking if it will be possible for you to make five logos for me for my league. I need them till 28th.

Kilkenny Busters - Ireland
Flevoland Falcons - Netherlands
Livingston Mashers - Scotland
Edmonton Spanners - Canada
Philadelphia Geckos - USA

To the left are team names (of which logos are to be made) and right are the countries from which these teams are from. I need you to use the colors which are in the country logos for the team logos which are to be made.

For eg: Scotland have blue colored logo so use that shade of color for 'Edmonton Spanners' team logo. Hope you get it.

Ok i get it but if Scotland have blue colored logo why should i give its shade to 'Edmonton Spanners'? i think it should be for 'Livingston Mashers'.

wpl.png

I need this logo edited ... The following changes

Remove the tagline New Year ......
And Remove "6"
Add the tagline back in action

PS : I have told Zax that I am getting his logo edited by you

I need this logo edited ... The following changes

Remove the tagline New Year ......
And Remove "6"
Add the tagline back in action

PS : I have told Zax that I am getting his logo edited by you

I think Zax can do this much better than me.If he is busy than i will do.

2q2nvc3.png

Users who are viewing this thread