On Hold Associate Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Standings.png
    Standings.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 47
Our openers did really well and then the middle order and our big names failed badly before Bukhari & White dug deep to take us to a score which was defendable. The bowlers were wonderful. Nannes, Seelaar & KOB - :thumbs

I've got used to that table there. I just hope this time, it isn't the same. I'll give the same lineup a go once again.

100effort.jpg

Win or Loose give every thing.Well done team really good win there and Stirling my old team member is looking good waiting for a match against his team :cheers

54187673.png

Washington Eagles

Ashish Bagai
Steve Massiah
Michael Swart ^
Jehan Mubarak
Sushil Nadkarni
Irving Romaine
Dion Stovell ^
Moises Henriques ^
Peter Borren ^
Neil McGarrell ^
Izatullah Dawlatzai ^

Captain & Wicket-Keeper - Ashish Bagai

Last edited:
Ah our bowlers did pretty well to restrict the Pirates to 207 but batting was a big failure except for Hemp, Odoyo and Watson no one did well enough and that was the reason we for the defeat.

nairobi.png

Alex Obanda
Ryan Watson ^
David Hemp
Gerrie Snyman ^
Jamie Dalrymple ^
Morris Ouma +
Sunil Dhaniram ^
Thomas Odoyo ^
Harvir Baidwan ^
Hiren Varaiya ^
Khurram Chohan ^

Pretty good cricket game. Doesn't know much of the players but I don't care. :p The bowling was a bit too disappointing but they do get smashed when the pitch itself is great for batters. And I did expect a loss as I have no idea which way to put the line-up. I will figure out the line-up soon.

I've got used to that table there. I just hope this time, it isn't the same. I'll give the same lineup a go once again.

If it's like that again, I'd either laugh or cry because you have one of the two or three strongest teams in the competition.

1500 POSTS!!!

I had forgotten to post the lineup for the match but Stirling did wonders:clap.Our new recruits have been very impressive,the team also looks much stronger than last few seasons:cheers
Posting the lineup in a few minutes :thumbs

42407915.png

Paul Stirling^
Gary Wilson?
Ed Joyce
Gavin Hamilton*
Benny Howell
Richie Berrington^
Christi Viljoen^
Majid Haq^
Bryce McGain^
John Blain^
Amjad Khan^

Opening 100 partnership, then everything failed.
Our bowlers controlled them. :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread