Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil V

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thank u armaan but I think team abbreviations in ashes cant be edited since if u do it team kits will be flashing b./w pink & green colours. :)

Daniel Vettori face for Ashes Cricket 2009 now released.

Nikhil V

Banned
Sachin & Narine w./ hair Modals for Ashes Cricket 2009 now released.

NOTE : MAY/MAY NOT work w./ beta patch installed versions. :)

Ab de & STEYN w./ hair Modals for Ashes Cricket 2009 now released.

NOTE : May/May not work w./ beta patch installed versions. ;)

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Awesome work. *Off Topic* Just came back from China.

----------

I loved Bhuvi, I think you should release his face just for guys who want it :thumbs

vinit85

Club Captain
Hey Nikhil & Dap...

I want to use IPL_6/CT'13 roaster but, in IPL_6/CT'13 roaster there are 7 players in "user created" list, which cannot be edited with there stats...
I need all the 16 columns blank for the players who played in my earlier roaster so that i can create them in "user created" list...

If possible let me know...

Nikhil V

Banned
New FULL TOURNAMENT feature :

4eil.png

idl.png

New Slog Difficulty add-on for amateurs.

x8ex.png

Stormy weather add-on :

cnwe.png

IPL Style ads on score panel :

cl5h.png

a3us.png

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Amazing work bro :cheers

----------

First time tournaments edited, awesome :thumbs

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
How on Earth did you manage to do that??? :eek:
Those are some really amazing finds, Nikhil. You have unlocked many such features which would make the game realistic and make it much more fun to play. Some of the innovations and breakthrough have been simply spectacular and has given this game a new dimension. From this, we can know Codemasters made many features unavailable which you just managed to crack. :thumbs
As you managed to find 'SLOG' difficulty, is there any chance to find even a more difficult mode. As most of us have mastered the game, it would be amazing if you can have us a new difficult level to play with. :D
BTW index your works properly. Give links to previews or redirect to a post with previews and downloads.
You have been doing a wonderful job for this game and I hope you will find many such breakthroughs and make this game more exciting to play. KUTGW dude. :thumbs

Last edited:

dadarocks

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Congratz Nikhil, but i think there is something behind the codemasters leaving them locked after coding them.
May be the game barges halfway throug, so play through it and let us know. Also, if this and the six distance calculator aren't wip anymore, please release them, as we need them more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread