The Great PlanetCricket Ask Me Anything You Like Thread [AMAYL]

Question to @zimrahil - are you conflicted about supporting a golf game made by HB Studios after the experience with Cricket - or does all the hate go to EA?

Very conflicted actually - their cricket games were found wanting at best, plus I think their golf swing animations are from same pool as their cricket bowling animations :rolleyes. Maybe it's time to remove my sig!
I love giving hate to EA for their greed, but TW14 is only game I am playing atm.

@blockerdave, I am really interested in your views on the as yet unannounced distributor/release date of DBC14 in UK. Amazed you haven't spoken on the subject yet - got any thoughts?

knew there had to be something.......

As the saying goes: the best boob is an ethy-boob......

I think this is possibly one of my most favorite things I've ever read on PlanetCricket... and I've read the original Naveenncc posts in his native Klingon.

...yeah but you spend all your Australian money on Russian hookers.

@zimrahil
Why the F you broken the rule/limit which says 'The maximum size of your custom image (signature) is 300 by 100 pixels or 90.0 KB (whichever is smaller)'? You're admin and don't you think not following rules of your owned site is out of sense?:p

@zimrahil
Why the F you broken the rule/limit which says 'The maximum size of your custom image (signature) is 300 by 100 pixels or 90.0 KB (whichever is smaller)'? You're admin and don't you think not following rules of your owned site is out of sense?:p

Hey! Don't try and break the structure within this thread that is obviously working very well!

Hey! WooooH! Sorry! Just sorted out the first pages.

Why the F you broken the rule/limit which says 'The maximum size of your custom image (signature) is 300 by 100 pixels or 90.0 KB (whichever is smaller)'? You're admin and don't you think not following rules of your owned site is out of sense?
When Zimrahil does it, that means that it is not illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread