Gameplay Videos

Clear proof of AI cheating against you. just have a look at the hand motion and the release of the ball. due to the nature of the delivery, it was unplayable. this is after i came off having a good game in the previous match, scoring a half century.

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone please upload video in pro mode with annotations on how exactly he plays the shots ?

atleast for 3 overs.... I want to see how to achieve 250+ in an ODI (close to reality)

That would be nice. Thanks

This Video is for BarmyArmy, to show that edges do happen in the game.

got this edge with my part time bowler, 3rd ball of his spell who hardly gets to bowl.

same ball in slow motion

^^^
Folks are not denying the existence of edges in DBC 14 while bowling. They are complaining about the frequency of edges and also the variety in edges. Currently most of the edges go to wkt keeper and slips barely get a catch. Plus there are hardly any thick edges to say 3rd slip, 4th slip or gully, which happens quite a lot in real cricket.

Last edited:
I saw an edge the other day that was so thick it went almost square of the batsman. Definitely an edge as it didn't travel far, was hit with a swinging bat and made the edge sound.

:cheers

I saw an edge the other day that was so thick it went almost square of the batsman. Definitely an edge as it didn't travel far, was hit with a swinging bat and made the edge sound.

But that happens quite infrequently. On the other hand I'm sick of seeing the 20 XP message pop up for being "unlucky" as my player plays on for umpteenth time. I think some of those played ons should be more edges - inside, outside, thick etc. and not all of them should be catchable.

But that happens quite infrequently. On the other hand I'm sick of seeing the 20 XP message pop up for being "unlucky" as my player plays on for umpteenth time. I think some of those played ons should be more edges - inside, outside, thick etc. and not all of them should be catchable.

I have seen all of them happen quite frequently in online matches. Somehow online matches produce a lot of edges and the variety in them is really awesome! I had an inside edge that flew past the diving keeper for four.....looked awesome!

I think the zoom is a bit too powerful on this

^ sorry but I did not understand what happened there?

Ball hit inside the top flap of the pads and, correctly, went straight vertical, rather than bouncing off on a weird angle. Just shows the 'hit box' are pretty nicely defined.

Kolkata Knight Riders need 131 to win in their first T20 match in the IPL tournament against Rajasthan Royals. After a good bowling performance to restrict RR to 130/9 in their innings, KKR chase the total in 16.1 overs with Kallis scoring a 62 off 37 balls. Check out the batting innings of the complete match as played in DBC 14 on PS3.

Kolkata Knight Riders need 131 to win in their first T20 match in the IPL tournament against Rajasthan Royals. After a good bowling performance to restrict RR to 130/9 in their innings, KKR chase the total in 16.1 overs with Kallis scoring a 62 off 37 balls. Check out the batting innings of the complete match as played in DBC 14 on PS3.

Interesting match, was close when only 4 runs were needed.

What was the batsmen trying to show at 20:10, fielding change to his partner? or trying to tell bowler "I wanna hit there, bowl offside and full :D

no one bowled a reverse swing yet? or faced a reverse swing delivery yet? its been a month since the release, PS3, xbox users what are u doing :facepalm :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread