Any Improvements?

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Well,if you make see gfx now a days,its not possible to fit everything in a 300*100 frame.(Many may disagree).
Also,resizing a sig from 400*200(something like that) to 300*100,the textures,parts of the render/images get hidden somehow and we can't fit the entire thing.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well,if you make see gfx now a days,its not possible to fit everything in a 300*100 frame.(Many may disagree).
Also,resizing a sig from 400*200(something like that) to 300*100,the textures,parts of the render/images get hidden somehow and we can't fit the entire thing.
I also agree.

Rupeshy91

School Cricketer
Hi
This is possible to change signature resolution limits to allow 400*200, and this can be done by changing style of your document.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi
This is possible to change signature resolution limits to allow 400*200, and this can be done by changing style of your document.
No.
Max file size 100KB
Max dimension 300*100 or less

grkrama

National Board President
any chance the home page as well as articles could get bigger fonts as well as bit of facelift, as most articles are text only here.
something like this site would make it more appealing to read.
It doesn’t take a genius… | England Cricket Blog - The Full Toss

We have got some excellent articles at pc would be cool if they can be made more appealing to read, so anybody looking into reading it can get engaged in easily.

Raghuchandra

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
I Request to Administrators, Please move Other Leagues thread to Cricket Leagues thread as a Sub thread... Other Leagues thread not get much views, May be lots of members not get time to surf one main thread to other one... If you place Other league thread to Cricket league as sub thread like battirck league etc. Than definitely will help the Other Leagues section... Please think about it...
you have to wait, they have to decide. They will be responsible to everything
so wait till then. They will decide else you have to continue in that forum only.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I've made some slight adjustments to the forums -

First, a new section for sports games, it's mostly a forum discussing FIFA right now. I've included racing games where they are about competitions - so F1 games and if there were threads for the Moto GP or NASCAR games they'd go in there, but things like Need For Speed would stay in the Entertainment forum. The split should be obvious enough.

Second, that gives a good new home to the other games leagues forum - with a slight rename to sports games leagues, but if you had a league for a non-sports game, I'm not going to have issue with it continuing or new ones made, the vast majority of leagues are sports related.

Third, there's supplemental changes to the remaining forums from the previous mega category. The Other Stories forum becomes a sub-forum of the Cricket Games Stories forum, and the Mafia Games forum becomes a subsection of the Entertainment forum.

I think this will help draw more activity to all of the forums involved.

Users who are viewing this thread