1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Improvements?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Auwais BARTHEZ, Apr 27, 2003.

1. If you have any suggestions for improvements to the site or feedback post here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    Greninja said thanks for this.
  2. ritwikgames International Cricketer

I am presently looking for some hacks and stuff to make these forums better.
    There is some problem with ftp right now, but once thats sorted out I am going to upload some cool new avatars I found.

Please post your suggestions here.

3. Rangeela Guest

yeah we definately need some new cool avatars

4. UnderTaker Guest

ritwik..

i have a good set of avtars/
    if u want it i 'd send it to u.. but those were d'l from the ikonboard site.. u can find 'em there also

thanx
    UnderTaker

5. I think we need some new avators too.How about those old ones with flags,you can keep the new one too,but try and find a way of improving the old ones.And maybe a few more smilies,I think the new ones are good and amusing but maybe some sleeping or something.

Regards
    Auwais

6. :rolleyes: I'm a great photoshopper (photoshop artist) if anyone needs professional looking cool avatars like mine made, or even better than mine:

-from scratch
    or
    -using pictures of players, etc.

contact me....PM or EMAIL

:up: :sw:

7. Once again, Auwais :angry: ....Manchester are redpussies not reddevils :osama: :fyou:

8. sonic Guest

I hope Ritwik reads Lisle's post there, perhaps we can get him to produce some cool avatar's as there seems to be a lack of decent ones available on the site (no offense!)
    :band:

9. UnderTaker Guest

hey guys here is a set of avtars i have with me..hope u like it!

thanx
    UnderTaker

10. UnderTaker Guest

set 2!

11. UnderTaker Guest

set 3.. last :D

12. UnderTaker Guest

admins... u can upload these to the site if required...

thanx
    UnderTaker

13. So that's where you got your avator from!I thought that was an avator of Kane from WWE.They are a bit realistic for my taste.Maybe Dragon xxl or sonic might like them. ;)

1 person thanked this.
  14. UnderTaker Guest

ya.. i selected this 'coz it resembled kane... but i couldnt find anything suiting undertaker!!!

thanx
    UnderTaker

15. sonic Guest

:lol: well, its pretty hard to find ANYTHING suiting UnderTaker :D