Any Improvements?

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

If you have any suggestions for improvements to the site or feedback post here.

Last edited by a moderator:

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am presently looking for some hacks and stuff to make these forums better.
There is some problem with ftp right now, but once thats sorted out I am going to upload some cool new avatars I found.

Please post your suggestions here.

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by ritwikgames@Apr 27 2003, 03:56 PM
I am presently looking for some hacks and stuff to make these forums better.
There is some problem with ftp right now, but once thats sorted out I am going to upload some cool new avatars I found.

Please post your suggestions here.
ritwik..

i have a good set of avtars/
if u want it i 'd send it to u.. but those were d'l from the ikonboard site.. u can find 'em there also

thanx
UnderTaker

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I think we need some new avators too.How about those old ones with flags,you can keep the new one too,but try and find a way of improving the old ones.And maybe a few more smilies,I think the new ones are good and amusing but maybe some sleeping or something.

Regards
Auwais

K

killa_stiky2002

:rolleyes: I'm a great photoshopper (photoshop artist) if anyone needs professional looking cool avatars like mine made, or even better than mine:

-from scratch
or
-using pictures of players, etc.

contact me....PM or EMAIL

:up: :sw:

K

killa_stiky2002

Once again, Auwais :angry: ....Manchester are redpussies not reddevils :osama: :fyou:

S

sonic

I hope Ritwik reads Lisle's post there, perhaps we can get him to produce some cool avatar's as there seems to be a lack of decent ones available on the site (no offense!)
:band:

U

UnderTaker

hey guys here is a set of avtars i have with me..hope u like it!

thanx
UnderTaker

U

UnderTaker

admins... u can upload these to the site if required...

thanx
UnderTaker

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

So that's where you got your avator from!I thought that was an avator of Kane from WWE.They are a bit realistic for my taste.Maybe Dragon xxl or sonic might like them. ;)

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 2 2003, 01:00 AM
So that's where you got your avator from!I thought that was an avator of Kane from WWE.They are a bit realistic for my taste.Maybe Dragon xxl or sonic might like them. ;)
ya.. i selected this 'coz it resembled kane... but i couldnt find anything suiting undertaker!!!

thanx
UnderTaker

S

sonic

Originally posted by UnderTaker@May 1 2003, 07:34 PM
i couldnt find anything suiting undertaker!!!
:lol: well, its pretty hard to find ANYTHING suiting UnderTaker :D

Users who are viewing this thread