Any Improvements?

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Yeah,me too.But I think I'm missing one cricket ball.On the old one I had 5 blocks.

S

sonic

auwais, I think i'm right in guessing you will go up by another cricket ball once you reach 200 posts...you're nearly there :lol:

thanks
sonic :ice:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by sonic@May 13 2003, 12:32 PM
auwais, I think i'm right in guessing you will go up by another cricket ball once you reach 200 posts...you're nearly there :lol:

thanks
sonic :ice:
Think again,sonic. B)

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I want the old flag avators back.I think those used to be cool and the default avators are crap (no offence administraters!).All I want is the old flag avators back but this time make them sort of move about like a real flag when it's windy.

Thanx
Auwais

R

radaga

these new cricket balls are cool, but could u change them to the ones that are in the intro in cricket 2002, so then you could pick your favorite team's ball

B

bomber

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 14 2003, 05:44 AM
I want the old flag avators back.I think those used to be cool and the default avators are crap (no offence administraters!).All I want is the old flag avators back but this time make them sort of move about like a real flag when it's windy.

Thanx
Auwais
Auwais, Is this like the avatar that your after? :)

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by bomber@May 14 2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 14 2003, 05:44 AM

Thanx
Auwais
Auwais, Is this like the avatar that your after? :)
Well sort of but with out the pole thing.

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by sangamm@May 12 2003, 06:51 PM
HI the blocks are cricket balls as you wanted!
nice work man...! i like this balls :D

Users who are viewing this thread