Any Improvements?

S

sonic

Actually, Auwais if you go to the "test nations" link, right click the england flag and save it to your desktop or something. Then just upload it as your avatar if thats what you want :D

thanks
sonic :ice:

:peek:

J

jonah

Wasn't me mate....I'm happy at the mo with my boring old one day shirt :) .

S

sonic

Jonah, whats up with Palace? Three seasons of mid-table obscurity now isn't it? Actually, maybe its more than that, I believe its 5 years since you were in the top flight :D At least my third division team have something to "shout" about of late - the "excitement" of relegation last season from the seocnd division and now we're on our way to Cardiff for the Play-Off final. Woohooo !! :D Us Bournemouth fans are'nt used to all this attention, we spent a total of 13 years of mid-table obscurity in division two before being relegated to the third, my heart can hardly handle this excitement. I just hope Palace dont go down the same road :blink: :lol:

thanks
sonic

J

jonah

Yep, having a bit of a 'lull' at the moment. Didn't help having a Birmingham cast off as a manager ;) ( only joking Zim). It's a bit boring being, as you say, a mid table non-entity...we went through a spell of having either promotion, play-offs,relegation or cup runs to keep the season going, but the most exciting thing this year was beating Liverpool at Anfield in the cup.
I think we've got a squad of decent players, just need the right leadership...easier said than done.
Good luck to Bournemouth in the play-offs... a bit of success is well overdue. Actually I was down that part of the world last week; very nice.

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am going to add new flags soon, once done, I'll announce on this forum.

Also, I think the forum looks good now with the new skin, avatars etc. ?

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by ritwikgames@May 29 2003, 10:09 AM
I am going to add new flags soon, once done, I'll announce on this forum.

Also, I think the forum looks good now with the new skin, avatars etc. ?
I think the forum has always been good.With the new skin and avatars we're improving it.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

What about the information bar? We had one on the old forums,the bar with sentences moving across it.

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
On the main page 'and' is spelt 'anc' in the bit on Cricket Coach.

*first post on here in 15 month! :D*

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I also like the new vbJournal feature which very few people seem to have discovered.

Users who are viewing this thread