Any Improvements?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well I just wrote a very long and interesting entry whereupon my computer got a BSOD caused by Norton and I lost the lot...

Edit: Ah well. Just wrote a completely different one but the original had Latin in!

FreddieFan

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
duffarama said:
On the forum homepage the number of people displayed in the chatroom is always one too many.

Yep. Also, the 'Latest Post' feature on the front page sometimes shows threads that can't be accessed my normal members - I assume these are in an admin only section. You might want to put a stop to that, as hints might get out...:D

JamesyJames3

International Coach
FreddieFan said:
Yep. Also, the 'Latest Post' feature on the front page sometimes shows threads that can't be accessed my normal members - I assume these are in an admin only section. You might want to put a stop to that, as hints might get out...:D

Yes I saw this once. It said something like

Latest Post: JamesyJames - Posted by, Langerrox at ....

;)

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
FreddieFan said:

Ye, that gets annoying as sometimes click on it and it take you to some random security page.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
FreddieFan said:

I thought we fixed that. Apologies.

sid_19840

International Coach
Still the same,am I doing something wrong? The delete post option always used to come earlier(at the top above Reason's for editing)

sid_19840

International Coach
I just figured that I can delete any of the posts(of mine) in this thread,but I cant do so to one in the TCP forum.

Users who are viewing this thread