[ Sign Ups Closed] WWE Attitude Era 2, PPV Backlash, Match Progress - Part 1

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@rishabh96 I think it is the time when you quit and walk out

I don't see anybody having the caliber to fight me.You call yourselves wrestlers man,You are a joke.You tiny people are an insult to wrestlers.
The fans want to see the strong ,the athletic,the skilled wrestlers like me.
Telling me to quit makes you strong, athletic and skilled wrestler? LOL.
booing-1.jpg

Crowd expected better response from your side.

After reading your message, I can say you are a small, frightened wrestler who is afraid of strong guys. Maybe that's why you want strong guys to leave WWE but guess what?

You are just a coward. Grow up buddy.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
*Fans chanting: This is boring *clap *clap *clap *clap *clap this is boring...

:D
Well they will say this is awesome and Holy Shit when i will win the WWE Championship

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well they will say this is awesome and Holy Shit when i will win the WWE Championship

And when you wake up from dreaming, you'll actually be just like the others.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
titlewwe.png

Monday Night RAW From Seattle, WA

End of Episode 5

Match 1 : Vik(@shoaibakhtar) Vs Kurt Angle, Special Referee Nginator(@AucklandAce)

match1_Vik_Nginator.png

With this being the last episode before the PPV(Backlash) next week, this meant lot to all the superstars to win and increase their morale. First match kicked off between Vik and Angle with Nginator being the special referee. Vik was expected to determine the match clause in backlash if he manages to pull off the victory against WWE champion.

Vik started the match with dominating fashion to everyone's surprise, & Angle kept going down again & again. Adding to dominance, audience were shocked when Vik reversed and delivered Angle slam to WWE champion. It was when, everything was looking in favor of Vik, Nginator played his part ONCE AGAIN.

Yes, Nginator suddenly stepped down the ring when Vik had Angle in Walls of Jericho and Angle was clearly TAPPING OUT! ******** WHAT THE ******* ??? Nginator brought a steel chair and stuck Vik hard from behind. Vik fell unconscious and Angle recovered quickly to make Vik tap out in his Angle lock!!!

match1_Viki_Nginator2.png

Everyone remained confused and Nginator clearly made a difference today. Vik lost his match, Angle continued his post match celebrations. It was totally unexpected to see Nginator and Angle to team up, but the post match celebrations clearly conveyed the team chemistry between these two.

So, it is official now - Vik Vs Nginator in BACKLASH, match clause to be finalized by the GM.

Match 2 : Pallu( @Sulaiman7 ) Vs Stardust (@Sami Kumar )

match2_palustartdust.png

The only confirmed WWE championship contender, Pallu was put in the match with Stardust due to his public critics against Stardust. This also had conditional clause for Stardust to win this if he has to defend the IC championship from JoeMessi in backlash.

No DQ made the match interesting as Pallu had more rivalry feuds compared to Stardust. Nevertheless of these match clauses, both the superstars gave out their best to compete against each other. They threw each other in never give up manner, & had each other down in every minute of their match's duration. This provided a total entertainment to the spectators, and match even continued outside the ring near spectator's arena. Sledge hammers and chairs were used on both these superstars, and there seemed to be NO GIVE UP!

match2_palustardust2.png

Once again, match turned its table. YES, Rish came running out the entrance door & made a strong impact to Pallu that costed his match.

Rish attacked from Pallu from behind, & it gave the moment for Stardust to execute his finisher on the floor. OH, WAIT A MINUTE .. What was the move called? Stardust grabbed Pallu in Pedigree style but lifted Pallu high above & delivered a powerful spinebuster kind of thing on the FLOOR! WHAT!?! May be this called, 'STARBUSTER!'

Pallu never woke up from that powerful impact, & it was easy for Stardust to finish his pinfall without any issues. Match finished, celebrations finished, but Pallu never woke up from the impact of Starbuster!

Can he make it to backlash? Answer not yet known, however Stardust is going for his IC match with Joe Messi, which is confirmed for PPV, backlash!

When
Match 3, Main Event : Austin (@Arun.) Vs Randy Orton(@Umair2000) Vs Rish(@rishabh96)

match3_triplethreat.png

So with we coming towards end of his show, it was for having another contender for WWE championship match. Rish, Austin and Randy Orton have all remained as power impact superstars ever since the beginning of this new attitude era2 of WWE. Time has come to choose one among them to promote for WWE championship match.

Even before the bell was rang, these superstars started fighting with hunger to win this match. Randy remained so dominant in start in pushing Austin to the steel steps and the steel pole of WWE ring. Rish was playing his mind games so well, that he silently watched Austin and Randy clashing against each other. Since no chairs or sledge hammers were allowed, these superstars had to be in ring most of the time. It was very evident that, there was no teaming up logic between these 3 superstars as they blindly went one after another to finish the match.

It was Randy who started his finisher first, he delivered RKO on Rish and Austin on the FLOOR and went inside the ring. He expected to win by count out, but Austin and Rish managed to step into the ring in the 10th count. As soon as they stepped into the ring, Austin gathered his momentum back by kicking Randy on his head, & delivered a powerful spear to Rish who seemed to be recovering his momentum on ring's side.

When Austin tried to pin Rish, Randy got back his momentum again by delivering ONE MORE RKO on Austin! Damn, it looked all over, Randy was going for the PIN ..1 .. 2.. OH WAIT, Rish interfered the pinfall & threw Randy outside the ring to the floor. Rish utilized Randy's RKO on Austin & stole the pinfall on Austin.. 1...2... 3!

We have one more new Contender for WWE championship, Rish! Rish started celebrating.

match3_triplethreat2.png

OH WAIT A MINUTE, it is stephanie mcmahon and RAW's GM, Suren. Why are they here?

" Well, it is nice to see you Rish winning this triple threat. However, we observed that pinfall which you had, is not a clean pin, you had your feat clearly on the ropes while attempting to pin your opponent. I am restarting this match immediately, and the winner would get the ANONYMOUS money in bank briefcase, which means - winner challenges IC or WWE championship by his wish whenever & wherever! ", added Stephanie.

This is trash! Unbelievable!! WHAT THE ****? Ohhh.. Bell rang again, LIGHT GOES OFF..! WHAT IS HAPPENING!

match3_triplethreat3.png

As soon as lights came back ON, Randy was mysteriously attached outside the ring with a WEAPON. Austin was on other side already of Rish, & wasted NO TIME to deliver another spear and the pinfall. 1..2..3.. OVER! Rish and Randy had NO TIME to recover back, Austin STOLE the main event with authority interfering and spoiling every hard work of both these superstars(Randy and Rish).

None understood on what was happening, but Austin now qualifies to challenge any one of IC or WWE champion anytime anywhere & on any show/PPV.

Can Pallu recover back from Starbuster to defend Kurt Angle? Can Vik take out his frustrations on Nginator? Can Stardust deliver another impact in IC against Joe Messi? What is the clause for Rish, Randy and Jack Ryder in Backlash? Is Austin going to take out his chance in backlash? To find these answers, stay tuned on our network to find more on next PPV, Backlash.

.... Show ENDS! ....
RAW SHOW RATINGS : 4 out of 5
People's Moment of the DAY : Rish winning the Main Event even though it was overturned by authority

Match Results

• Kurt Angle def Vik( Special Referee: Nginator)
    • Stardust def Pallu
    • Austin def Rish/Randy in Triple Threat

Last edited:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
The Authority deal with your puppet or i will deal with him

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Oh how freakin' great! Great timing on that loss huh?

Guess I'll have to increase my workout session...

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
*** A Clue : ***

1) Feel free to PM me or post here if you want to have (secret)alliance with any superstars to take on authority.

2) If you are so frustrated, you can even openly challenge the GM for match & win the GM 1 on 1 to override authority clauses.

Or, wait for the storyline to take you to top. :) This storyline is all yours and results/matches are posted based on feud here, implying 70% is from happenings on thread & 30% from imaginative storyline.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
1) Feel free to PM me or post here if you want to have (secret)alliance with any superstars to take on authority.

Now we're talking. ;)

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
And that's where too much trash talking takes you , With a little help from Rish . The opportunity has been given, its knocking, its there, it’s a boom so far out of space that we can just now hear it , and therefore obtaining the cosmic key (intercontinental championship) is my main goal .

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
2) If you are so frustrated, you can even openly challenge the GM for match & win the GM 1 on 1 to override authority clauses.

Hey GM you asshole! lets have a match

If your puppet attacks me then you are no longer the authority same applies if you loss and i will be become the GM!

Last edited:

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Ah steel chairs, from the collection of toys that Nginator has to offer, and also screwing Vik out of the WWE Championship match at Backlash just child's play. @shoaibakhtar Hope you're ready for Backlash.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Suckers i won the match,rish was trying to steal the match from us by using the rope,but my spear was too good for him & @surendar can i pm you when & were i am going to use the money in bank contract,& i need no help from the authority btw stephanie mcmahon boobs are too damn big.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread