India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
titlewwe.png

Monday Night RAW, From Chicago

Breaking News

It was when RVD was making his entrance into the arena on Monday Night RAW, some ANONYMOUS person interrupted the show attacking RVD very badly.

Oh ... wait a minute! Seriously? Are we seeing chairs being broken? Are we seeing blood from RVD's face? OH YES! RVD is bleeding badly. When was the last time that we have witnessed such a vengeful attack? Must be those old attitude era days!

No details revealed further but the message of re-living Attitude ERA was very clear. Following the ERA 1, we would be witnessing another glorious era of wrestling entertainment on Monday Night RAW starting today.

attitudeera1.png

How to play Money in the Bank Mode?

• You will have to PM me separately after the match card/fixtures is announced to utilize the money in the bank for that particular event. You will also need to specify IC or WWE championship. I always will post match card(fixtures) first and post the actual match after few days.
  • You would be given 5 episodes time to utilize it, i.e. before next PPV, as every PPV will have money in the bank match to decide on the briefcase holder for next set of weeks after PPV. This means, both WWE and IC champion cannot sit back relaxed even after being a winner of PPV.
  • Like I was mentioning about a secret alliance in my previous post - if any of the alliance members request in PM to attack you at the same time you requested to utilize the money in the bank, you will not be able to avail it in that main event.
  • PPVs will not have any interference by alliance members, so you are very sure to use this feature if you request for it. But if you request during regular episodes of RAW, it might be interfered with secret alliance members if they also request to attack you in backstage at same time.

What is this secret alliance thing?

Specific set of members, not more than 2 can form a secret tag behind the scene to start resisting any top ladder superstar. Top ladder as in, it includes Authority team, GM, WWE champion and IC champion. Those requests will be sent through PM to me and I will form the story line accordingly. Once the request is accomplished, the secret team will get disbanded, i.e. it is only for performing a action on backstage or interference as group but rivalries and feuds will not be affected/modified on ring side.

For example :

a) In episode 5, Randy was attacked because - a) Austin was anonymously drawn in lot to be in authority team b) Austin - Kane are secret alliance which am sure, @@Arun. doesn't even know that. :p It was executed on purpose to demonstrate the way of working for future episodes. c) Authority interfered, Kane attacked Randy due to secret request of Kane, Austin took advantage of it.
b) Randy has offered Pallu and Rish for forming secret alliance, which has not been accepted by anyone. Say, if Pallu has accepted it for example, then Pallu and Randy can PM me to attack someone on request which will be reflected in storyline. It might cost championship as well.

Name :
Nick Name :
Face/Heel :
Body Style( Slim/Medium/Heavy ) :
Height ( Short/Medium/Tall ) :
Face Masks( Yes or NO ) :

Confirmed RAW ROSTERS( Till NOW ) :

@KurtAngle;
angleroster.png

Last edited:

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Name : Rish
Nick Name : Rish
Face/Heel : Heel
Body Style( Slim/Medium/Heavy ) : Medium
Height ( Short/Medium/Tall ) : Medium
Face Masks( Yes or NO ) : No

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Name : Randy Orton
Nick Name :The Lunatic Fringe
Face/Heel : Face
Body Style( Slim/Medium/Heavy ) : (Orton)
Height ( Short/Medium/Tall ) : 6 ft 5 in
Face Masks( Yes or NO ) : NO

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
titlewwe.png

Monday Night RAW, From New Jersey

New Prospects of WWE RAW

It was one hell of a pleasant surprise when RAW signed a contract with TNA & ex-WWE superstar 'KURT ANGLE'. Spectators went wild after hearing the old Angle theme in the arena and Angle remained speechless roaming in all the directions inside ring looking at the spectators & holding the mike.

"It is so good to be back home where I belonged to! ", Angle added.

Angle_Signing.png

As soon Angle completed his first sentence after so many years.... THERE WAS ANOTHER ENTRANCE MUSIC which was never heard before!

Rish_Signing.png

It seemed like yet another new signing of WWE RAW and he was known as 'THE RISH'. As soon as Rish was making his entrance to the arena, Angle got extremely frustrated in some odd stranger interrupting his come back & crowd went absolute silence as they know nothing about this new guy.

OH WAIT A MINUTE!!! Mr. ANONYMOUS interrupts again. This time, he interrupts both the new contractors of WWE RAW.

********Running into the ring****** BANG**** BAAAAAMM!*** It started again! What the HELL is going ON here with this guy interrupting every show and every superstar?

brawl2.png

Mr. Anonymous destroyed the commentator's table & ended up with a powerful DDT to Angle on top of the commentator table. Place got completely messed up & Angle was down UNCONSCIOUS! Can there be a BETTER WELCOME to this former legend/superstar of World Wrestling Entertainment?

Rish, who was also there in same place, tried to remove the mask of this Anonymous person and ended up torturing him with cable wires of video camera making the place even more MESS! Brawl went ON & ON with NONE to interfere and STOP.

YES, ATTITUDE ERA IS BACK! No Doubts. Stay Tuned to find out the complete story of further new signings of RAW and more details on this Mr.Anonymous.

Confirmed RAW ROSTERS( Updated in First Post ) :

Name :
Nick Name :
Face/Heel :

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer
Name : Joe Messi
Body Style( Slim/Medium/Heavy ) : Slim
Height ( Short/Medium/Tall ) : Short
Face Masks( Yes or NO ) : Yes
Nick Name : 619

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Name : Stardust
Nick Name : Stardust
Height ( Short/Medium/Tall ) : Medium 6 ft 1 in
Face Masks( Yes or NO ) : Yes

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Name : Nginator
Face/Heel : Heel
Height ( Short/Medium/Tall ) : Medium
Face Masks( Yes or NO ) : No

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Name: Pallu
Nick Name: Pallu
Face/Heel: Heel
Body Style (Slim/Medium/Heavy): Medium
Height (Short/Medium/Tall): Tall
Face Masks ( Yes or NO): No

Heel is love, heel is life. :D

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Name: Vik
Nick Name: Vik
Face/Heel: Face
Body Style (Slim/Medium/Heavy): Medium
Height (Short/Medium/Tall): Medium
Face Masks ( Yes or NO): Yes

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
titlewwe.png

Monday Night RAW, From New Orleans

Mixed reactions from happenings @ WWE RAW

GMIntro.png

Monday Night RAW kicked off with unbelievable official announcements being made for the RAW general manager. With everyone booing at start as NONE has idea on the happenings at the franchise, GM started addressing the big crowd.

"Alright let me get it Straight, Honestly I don't care on what WWE UNIVERSE wants or not wants, but I PAY my guys and they are paid to entertain WWE UNIVERSE. With that being said, I cannot tolerate ANY SUPERSTAR staying in that backroom with SILENCE. I demand and want everyone of those superstars there - contracted or not contracted, to just throw themselves here on this ring and give out their BEST! You guys form a team or destroy a team, I don't care. If you feel that you deserve the GOLD, You have to speak up in front of WWE Universe and challenge the person with DAMN GUTS to come out and face YOU! I will pick up and choose main events and PPVs by seeing you and giving you WHAT YOU REALLY DESERVE! With that also being said, that doesn't mean for those who are silent can get away with it getting those wages & eating those nicely cooked pies. I will make sure that you get a nice SPA treatment under a steel cage or ... or under a CELL ... or thrown in drinking bars! Am NOT going to fire you like how it always used to happen in the past, instead I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU REALLY DESERVE THE BEST! I am not a GM sitting in those cushioned sofas and playing with those chicks in backroom, I am going to grab you, make you stand face to face & kick ************<<BEEP>> in front of this whole universe, well giving them what they wanted in a way! <<<..ends with a Wicked Smile...>>>"

Orton_Signing.jpg

While GM was still in middle of addressing of something, there was an interference with a new super star named 'Randy Orton @Umair2000' interfering the GM. He looked very promising and bold that, he stood face to face with GM with lot of guts behind him. Everyone thought that there would be some heat moments exchanged between Randy & Suren but before anything got started, there was yet another interference.

IT WAS THAT ANONYMOUS PERSON!!! One who was attacking every damn superstar in previous shows, & this time he wore NO MASKS, looked like, time has come to reveal his personality.

Austin_Signing.png

He was called 'Austin, The Animal @Arun. ' and he looked an obvious prospect of auto-contracted wrestler by the franchise for some mysterious reasons which was not revealed any further. As soon as Austin entered, he gave back the bold stare to Randy, exactly the same way Randy did to GM.

"Alright, this is what I wanted! You TWO have come out for SOME WEIRD reasons interrupting my talk and let me give you on WHAT YOU DESERVE. There you go, Match starts this minute - Special Referee match with NO DQ! Yes, I am going to do that honor for you fellas! ", added GM and he immediately rang the bell.

.... WOW, JUST WOW!! ...

match1.png

Austin and Randy began their fighting with hunger of victory knocking the others' skull very hard, but within few moments, the whole arena turned RED and destructive KANE made his entrance to the arena. He was looking so furious that fight stopped with both Austin and Randy having SWEAT at their forehead.

As soon as Kane interfered, he joined hands with Austin and ATTACKED RANDY SEVERELY. Continuous back suplex shots and NO MERCY treatments delivered to Randy for no specific reasons. Added to this flavor, the new GM also joined hands with Austin and Kane and it turned out to be an HANDICAP match for Randy with 3 Vs 1. Helpless Randy failed to survive for a long time and he gave 1...2...3 to Austin's PIN.

What surprised everyone there - 'the new GM, Austin, Kane all celebrated hand in hand'! What was happening? Has the new GM already formed a secret authority to misuse his powers? Who KNOWS!

**SOME BODIES GONNA GET IT*** music hits for the main event, Intercontinental Championship!

Intercontinental Championship - Henry Vs Joe Messi(@joejoe018 )

Henry_Messi_Fight1.png

So it was yet another surprise decision when GM has set up the intercontinental championship between gigantic Henry and the new signings, Joe Messi. It looked obvious that, Joe must have inspired lots from Rey Mysterio with his own personality & entrance stuffs being so similar. It was then announced that, Mr. Kurt Angle would be handed over the WWE championship which he would have to defend in his next episode. It was also told that, Kurt Angle was chosen as WWE champion in lot as WWE franchise was just looking to hand over this belt to one of the contracted players for them to defend in next episode. Quite a strange decision!

Having mentioned about Joe, it was completely not an easy job for Joe to get the job done. It was also obvious that, GM was attempting to create another HELL situation for the new signings by letting him face such a giant to send him to HALL OF PAIN! With match type being announced as hardcore match, there was always a minor advantage to use those tables and chairs under the ring. Joe completely wasn't hesitant to use those chairs and hammers for his own advantage.

Henry_Messi_Fight2.png

With match lasting for almost an hour, with continuous NOT GIVING UP attitude from Joe Messi, he finally managed to PIN MARK HERNY IN HIS SEVENTH attempt. He was thrown to other side of the ring in his first five attempts, but Mr Joe used his brain so well to exhaust Henry and suck all his energy before making his seventh pinfall attempt, it actually worked well.

AN UNBELIEVABLE MOMENT for the new signing, JOE MESSI. WWE Universe kind of liked this guy's talent and they acknowledged Joe with some respect, which was good to see on the Day 1 for a newbie. That brought a good memorable end to Monday Night RAW from New Orleans.

... Wait, IT IS NOT YET OVER!! ...

Austin_Angle.png

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? AUSTIN DELIVERED A SPEAR TO WWE CHAMPION - KURT ANGLE! WHAT THE F****? What is happening? Show ended with MYSTERIOUS NOTE without any further explanations.

... Stay tuned to FIND OUT MORE in our next episode ...

RAW SHOW RATINGS : 3 out of 5
People's Moment of the DAY : Joe Messi winning Mark Henry in DEBUT

Confirmed RAW ROSTERS( will be updated in First Post ) :

Name :
Nick Name :
Face/Heel :

Last edited:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I am the future of the WWE while you guys are ! nothing !

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm coming for you Randy, believe that.

:p

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
^Nope Austin will destroy every one here.
Heel and Face :)
I'm coming for you Randy, believe that.:p

Randy > Reigns
Me > You

You are here just because of me !

Where are the divas can we have AJ LEE and Paige or Lita and Trish

and i will be their Fandango

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread