Test Teams by Decade for Cricket 24

Hi all,

After spending some time away from the boards, and waiting for the '24 to come out I will resume my odyssey of creating all the players who ever played Test Cricket with over 10 caps and more such as famous cricketers including Rebels and South Africans.

I actually achieved this in Cricket 19.

In Cricket 22 if my memory serves me right managed to do every decade team from the 1950s up to the current day, including the South African teams that were banned because of Aparheid too.

I believe that Cricket 22 creations are compatible ( I hope so and if so they will be under "Mouseydread" or "MV", but should be under "Mouseydread".

So I will resume from the 1940s down to about the 1900s decade. My intention is to tighten up a few of my creations too and I always give credit where it is due for uniforms, bats, etc.

I will also continue adding in great teams as well which was a lot of fun too.

It was a lot of fun over the past 5 years and continued what had been a tradition for me anyway since Ashes 17.

Great to see many of the old faces on here still!

And so it begins............

Last edited:

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
@Mouseydread DL Aus and Eng 90s teams, enjoying a one off Lords test with the retro filter but notice all the players have absolutely zeroed out fielding ability.

1701274910756.png

Is this a known issue, BA error for teams you UL for C22 etc? Thoughts?

Also @blockerdave what sliders do you tend to use for these retro tests? Im using the rumple ones but thinking maybe something else?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@Mouseydread DL Aus and Eng 90s teams, enjoying a one off Lords test with the retro filter but notice all the players have absolutely zeroed out fielding ability.

View attachment 287495

Also @blockerdave what sliders do you tend to use for these retro tests? Im using the rumple ones but thinking maybe something else?

I think this was the case in c19 and c22 tbh.

I do everything on default in terms of physics

Parth Desai

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi all,

After spending some time away from the boards, and waiting for the '24 to come out I will resume my odyssey of creating all the players who ever played Test Cricket with over 10 caps and more such as famous cricketers including Rebels and South Africans.

I actually achieved this in Cricket 19.

In Cricket 22 if my memory serves me right managed to do every decade team from the 1950s up to the current day, including the South African teams that were banned because of Aparheid too.

I believe that Cricket 22 creations are compatible ( I hope so and if so they will be under "Mouseydread" or "MV", but should be under "Mouseydread".

So I will resume from the 1940s down to about the 1900s decade. My intention is to tighten up a few of my creations too and I always give credit where it is due for uniforms, bats, etc.

I will also continue adding in great teams as well which was a lot of fun too.

It was a lot of fun over the past 5 years and continued what had been a tradition for me anyway since Ashes 17.

Great to see many of the old faces on here still!

And so it begins............
Hi

If someone can make these kits of Centenary Series played in New Zealand in the 1990s. Plz find attached pics.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-30-00-11-43-151_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-30-00-11-43-151_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2023-11-30-00-11-13-378_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-30-00-11-13-378_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg
    612.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2023-11-30-00-16-10-196_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-30-00-16-10-196_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2023-11-30-00-17-36-943_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-30-00-17-36-943_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg
    464.2 KB · Views: 5

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Hi Mouseydread,
Your dedication towards creating legendary players is very appreciated. How about creating this handsome legend from South Africa early 90s team - Brian McMillan.
McMillan is in my academy, I've got all South Africans (including 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s,) his base is in the 90s team I created for South Africa. "Big Mac was a helluva player. I'm currently working on players from 1900 to 1940s.

I may even do Frank Roro, I did him in Cricket 19.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 287495

I'll check it, they've ported over from cricket 22. I'll let you know what I see and re edit if needed. Thanks for letting me know!

zuhair1581

School Cricketer
I know but no quality playface of Shoaib available, I thought you are tuning others playfaces too that’s why I asked.
Don’t get offended Apologies

Users who are viewing this thread