Cricket Leagues - Support and Advice

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
October, I sim 80 matches (10 rounds of 4 leagues) in Pro Club League... Last month, I simulate remaining 8 playoffs of Pro Club series, 12 T20 matches of LML, 24 matches of Lankan Championship, 20 matches of Blackcaps league & 2 matches of Asian Trophy... That mean total of 66 matches simulate in November & also includes 3, 18 players draft too... I have done my best in last 2 months of cricket league and may be I could sim more matches, if drafts are over quickly... and this month I am planned to finish final 4 matches of Blackcaps league, 5 matches of Asian Trophy and 50 or so matches of CM 2K16... If I get enough time, may be I bring 2nd Season of MBC... So 60+ matches coming from me this month... I appreciate valuable comments and advice for me... Thanks for reading this...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Has someone got an idea on how to post football matches simulated with Fifa 16? I wanted to run a football league, but i've got no idea how to post matches.

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Can anyone help me with the BB codes, specifically the Cricket Heroes code that I see members use for their squads? And also possibly help me centre (or center) align my tables, as it does look messy having them aligned to the left whereas my text is centre (or center) aligned. Thanks :thumbs

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Can anyone help me with the BB codes, specifically the Cricket Heroes code that I see members use for their squads? And also possibly help me centre (or center) align my tables, as it does look messy having them aligned to the left whereas my text is centre (or center) aligned. Thanks :thumbs
Code:
[centre][table=head]...| Match | Win | Lose | Tie | Pos.
[B] Season 01 [/B]|[centre] -- [/centre]|[centre] -- [/centre]|[centre] -- [/centre]|[centre] -- [/centre]|[centre] -- [/centre][/table][/centre]

[centre][cricketheroes][scores]
[INDENT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=#eaeaea]------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]
Squad details
[/FONT][/INDENT]
[/scores][/cricketheroes][/centre]
...| Match | Win | Lose | Tie | Pos.
Season 01 |
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Squad details

Code:
[centre][fixed] Simple one [/fixed][/centre]
Simple one

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
There, I want to align the first and last header at center pretty much like the middle header and all other attributes. I've indented the whole writing twice, and then I aligned the table at center by selecting all the text here:
Code:
[CENTER][FONT=Arial][table="head"][B]Stage[/B]|[B]Prize Money (vCash)[/B]|[B]Total[/B]
Winner|10,000,000|10,000,000
Runner-up|5,000,000|5,000.000
Third place|2,500,000|2,500,000
Fourth place|1,500,000|1,500,000
Winner of each group match|250,000|2,000,000(max. 8 wins)
Teams eliminated in group stage|125,000|500,000
[B]TOTAL[/B]|[B]-[/B]|[B]21,500,000[/B][/table][/FONT]
[/CENTER]
I tried to use "CENTER" and "/CENTER" tag only for all headers but it messed up the things (Actually I typed them in between '[]' brackets; I've typed double inverted commas here because code of original tags would not be displayed). What can be done?

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There, I want to align the first and last header at center pretty much like the middle header and all other attributes. I've indented the whole writing twice, and then I aligned the table at center by selecting all the text here:
Code:
[CENTER][FONT=Arial][table="head"][B]Stage[/B]|[B]Prize Money (vCash)[/B]|[B]Total[/B]
Winner|10,000,000|10,000,000
Runner-up|5,000,000|5,000.000
Third place|2,500,000|2,500,000
Fourth place|1,500,000|1,500,000
Winner of each group match|250,000|2,000,000(max. 8 wins)
Teams eliminated in group stage|125,000|500,000
[B]TOTAL[/B]|[B]-[/B]|[B]21,500,000[/B][/table][/FONT]
[/CENTER]
I tried to use "CENTER" and "/CENTER" tag only for all headers but it messed up the things. What can be done?
I don't see it being fixed as none of the table I've ever written/seen have their titles centered. I see if @MattW may solve it.

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Code:
[centre][table=head]...| Match | Win | Lose | Tie | Pos.
[B] Season 01 [/B]|[centre] -- [/centre]|[centre] -- [/centre]|[centre] -- [/centre]|[centre] -- [/centre]|[centre] -- [/centre][/table][/centre]

[centre][cricketheroes][scores]
[INDENT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=#eaeaea]------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]
Squad details
[/FONT][/INDENT]
[/scores][/cricketheroes][/centre]
...| Match | Win | Lose | Tie | Pos.
Season 01 |
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Squad details

Code:
[centre][fixed] Simple one [/fixed][/centre]
Simple one

Still experimenting, though sometimes some parts of the code will duplicate itself where some tags are not necessarily, which is different from the end result you produced.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Still experimenting, though sometimes some parts of the code will duplicate itself where some tags are not necessarily, which is different from the end result you produced.
it also happens to me some times... it might be bug of XenForo or bug of PlanetCricket... only @MattW can slove that

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The issue is that the table code is an addon - one that isn't supported by the editor/xenforo software by default.

So if you're working with a post with tables in it, you need to press the icon at the right end of the toolbar 'use BB code editor'.

To get things in the middle - apply the CENTRE tag to the outside block only, use CENTER if you want to centre text within it. Avoid using custom fonts with the table - especially ones applied outside the cell level, as that messes things up (seems to be the main reason for all the code duplication you were seeing).

And editing posts seems to ruin tables, so I suggest saving out the initial codes you're going to use before posting, and then copy them in again after clicking that BB code editor button.

----

I will look into other alternatives, so if people could explain what things they try to achieve in posts that would be nice.

Bourne

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Syed rehman cricsim not running on my pc windows 10 and PCCS giving error

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers